Two

We were seated, face to face, staring into each other's eyes. "If I help you, I expect you to return the favor." I had to hit pause on that one. "How you expect me to return the favor?" I questioned. "Get my music from Empire." He shrugged. That seemed like am easy enough task since I had been around Empire quite a few times. I shook hands with him, sealing the deal then I made my way over to Empire.

Becky blocked me before I could get where i was going. "I'm here to see Jamal." She squinted her eyes at me. "You shouldn't be up in here." "Like I said... I need to see Jamal." I huffed as I finally got around her. I hurried into the break room just as I was about to pass it. "Hey Jamal, Hakeem said he forgot something in one of the studios, so I came to collect it." I smiled sweetly, hoping he'd believe me. "Which studio?" He asked, not paying me much attention. "I think he said number three." He tossed me a pair of keys and I ran out of the room.

Once I enter the room, I sign onto the computer which held no password whatsoever and found Hakeem's most recent file. I downloaded it on the flash drive he gave me and left the studio. I returned the keys to Jamal and caught a taxi to the address that Hakeem sent me.

I enter the condo and threw the flash drive onto the couch beside him. "You got all of it?" I nodded. "How did you do it?" I eyed him and sat down. "Don't worry bout it. Have you spoken to Tiana?" He looked at me then back to the television.

"I'm locked in in this girl group right now."

"I ain't finna ask again but I'm gonna leave cause I ain't know you to be sitting up I'm your crib like that."

"Don't try calling her cause she not gonna answer."

I took one last look at him and left the apartment.