Three

I marched off the elevator in Empire looking for the double crossing skank that played Hakeem. He was wasting valuable time on her dumb ass when we could've been doing something else. I bumped into Jamal and he grabbed me. "What?" I gritted. "Why are you here? Don't you work with Hakeem and them?" I blinked at him. "I work for whoever pays me." I shrugged. "You need to leave." He pushed me back in the direction of the elevators. "I need to find that Valentina girl first." I tried to get around him. "I'm going to call security." He grabbed me again. "Look, I ain't your lil boyfriend so don't be-" "Is there an issue, Mr Lyon?" A security guard walked up to us. "Escort this girl off the premises." He said and left me with the guards and they threw me out of the building. My phone rang and I checked it, the caller was Hameem, I sighed and answered.

"Where the fuck are you?"

"Trying to find your lil girlfriend."

"You need to get to Lyon Dynasty right now."

I kissed my teeth, hung up and hailed a taxi. When I got to the studio, there was a group of paparazzi or reporters outside. "There she is! Tishé! Tishé!" They ran over to me. "Why are y'all here?" I asked. "Is your father really turning competition with Empire?" I looked at the person who asked the question. "And what if he is?" "Are you going to back him up when the time comes if thst is the case?" I snorted but held back a cackle. "He already got him team on his side." I pushed through them to get to the door. "Are you and Hakeem Lyon dating?" I turned around and faced them. "No, he's with that Valentina girl-" "Ion know why you hate her so much." I scrunched up my face at him. "Cause I do."
He pushed me inside and I walked into the studio we were using. I went into the booth, trying not to pay those people outside any mind.

I started singing to myself thinking that the microphone wasn't on. Hakeem stood infront of the glass clapping and smiling. I took off the headphones and straight faced him. "You play too much." He laughed. "Imma get your ass back for that." I squinted my eyes at him. "We got work to do, put them back on." He ordered.

"I gotta go call my dad-"

"You doing everything but recording them lyrics."

"How you mad cause I said I gotta call my ole man?"

"You clearly don't wanna be signed."

I kissed my teeth and put back on my headphones. We worked on two of my raps songs then I went home.