Nine

"Right, cause you think you can threaten me." I crossed my arms. "Sit your lil ass down." He ignored my statement. "You said yeen know me like that so imma leave." I was about to walk through the door when Hakeem grabbed my waist and pulled me back.

"Ion playing with you, girl."

"Hakeem, let me go."

"No."

"I gotta go home, let me go."

"I said no."

"This is fucking kidnapping."

"It'll be whatever the fuck it gotta be for you to sit your ass down."

I tried to get out of his arms but he just put me in his room and locked the door. I banged and kicked on the door but he wouldn't open it. I heard footsteps so I jumped on the bed and waited till he opened the door. "I'm going to call the cops." I pulled my phone out of my pocket. It was late evening by then and I just knew Amber was on the phone calling my dad telling him I was late to coming homing yet again. "I already told you I need to leave-" "I called your pops and told him your staying here for the night." I paused to let it sink in then I looked back at him. "Why would you do that? He don't like y'all." I kissed my teeth. "He ain't seem to mind so stop tripping." He hovered over me and pinned me to the bed, just as he did that Tiana called him. He put it on speaker so I could hear.

"Where are you?" Tiana asked. "I'm home." He replied. "I need your help in the studio real quick." She sounded like she was tired. "I'm busy right now, T." I kissed my teeth. "No you ain't, stop lying." "That you, Tishé?" She questioned. "Maybe or maybe it's Michelle Obama." I shrugged. "Well come pick me up from his kidnapper having ass." Hakeem hung up just as I said so. "You came up here on your own." He pointed out. "And I was finna leave on my own." "But you staying." He began to stare at me intensely, that's when I tried to run pass him but he caught me. Then...