"Doing anything today?" Jenna asked as she walked into the kitchen behind her niece.

"Lydia is forcing me against my will to go shopping with her, please save me?" She looked at her aunt with a pleading smile, Jenna chuckled.

"Oh come on, it should be fun, Criss. Lydia's a nice girl, you should appreciate having a friend like her." Jenna smiled, earning a gag from Crystal.

"Stop. You know I hate all this sappy bullshit, so stop acting like that." She bit into her bagel that she had just made.

"Acting like what?" Jenna asked innocently, placing a hand on her hip.

"Bye Jenna." The girl fake-smiled and walked around her aunt, bagel still in her mouth as she walked towards the door. Exiting the house, the brunette dragged herself across the grass and on to Lydia's patio next door. Crystal admired the look of Lydia's house. Even though they lived in the same street, only next door to one another; Lydia's house looked completely different to her own. And to be honest, it was bigger. Before the girl could even knock the door, Lydia yanked it open and whisked past the brunette. Crystal just stood, eyebrows raised as she stared at Lydia's now open door. She closed it and trailed behind her strawberry blond friend.

"God, I thought you had died. Do you not know how to answer a phone? Where the hell have you been?" Lydia asked, walking towards her car as the frowning brunette behind her continued to eat her bagel.

"Sleeping. Sleep is more important than my twenty missed calls from you. Sorry?" Mumbled Crystal, her voice muffled as she chewed.

"Whatever. And stop talking with your mouth full." Scolded the red head, earning a glare from Crystal as they sat in the small car.

"Okay so I'm picking you up for the game tonight, and your not going ditch me for that jeep boy you where hitting on at my party," Lydia checked herself in her mirror before putting her keys in the ignition, the engine roaring to life. Crystal's eyes widened. Hold on...

Jeep boy?

"Stilinski?" The brunette questioned, "are you serious?"

"Yes, I'm serious! He was totally flirting with you, I'm surprised you couldn't tell." Lydia accused.

Crystal scoffed and faced her red headed friend, "Okay, first of all, he wasn't flirting with me, we were only talking. And second of all, he's like, totally into you anyway,"

Lydia looked to her best friend, eyebrows raised. "How in the holy hell would you know that? Up all night having late night phone calls with your long lost love?"

Crystal rolled her eyes, sighing.
"Okay, no. Scott told Allison, Allison told me. Simple. Actually, I'm surprised that you didn't know." She picked at her terrible in manicured nails and sighed.

Lydia pondered for a moment, pursing her lips. "Hm... If I'm correct, I detect a little hint of jealousy in your voice." she held up her index finger and thumb, leaving a little bit of space between them.

"Would you stop? I'm not jealous. I don't even know him that well." Crystal defended herself, her voice raising slightly as Lydia stared at her.

"Wow, your in denial." The red head shook her head, speeding off down the road as Crystal glared holes in the side of her head. As if sensing it, Lydia turned round whilst rolling her eyes.