Week 6, Day 5

Called: Everyone in Act 2

Objective: Going over the same things as yesterday (all the songs we can go over)

"Wait up!"

"Oh, hey. I thought you weren't called today."

"I wasn't, but I wanted to come in and say hello. Hello."

"Hi. Listen, Eric, I have to talk to you."

"Sure! Do you want to go up to the tech booth?"

"No, let's do this...here."

"All right. Shoot."

"I can't do this."

"Do what?"

"Be whatever we are to each other anymore."

"Why not? What happened?"

"I just can't."

"Len, can you just give me some kind of explanation?"

"No. It's just too hard to explain. I have to go."

"Len, wait!"

"..."

"Hey, man, are you okay?"

"No, I'm not."

~~

Please don't be mad! Besides, I have so many things to say right now lol. This is going to be a long a/n so buckle up:

One, if you guys are fans of JTH, you need to check out my Tumblr at valiantlycrookedtimemachine.tumblr.com. When I got to 20 followers the other day, I released a picture of real-life Eli. And when I got to 25 followers, I told them his name. If you guys keep following, who knows what you might learn next? Also, there are a bunch of gifs I have with the cast members for the story and quotes from the story. I'm pretty proud of them. And even if you're not a fan of JTH, I have posted stuff about Wattpad in general and pictures of my inspirations for Len and Eric.

Two, this past weekend my mom and I went to San Francisco to see a performance of "If/Then." It was at the Orpheum Theatre (which is basically a physical manifestation of my love of theater and the first place I ever saw a show) and the whole day was just amazing. We got to the city in the afternoon and went to Macy's (it was magical), went to Union Square, Tiffany's, William and Sonoma, and the Cheesecake Factory before actually going to the show.

Three, "If/Then" is my shit. It was the original Broadway cast (IDINA MENZEL IS MY HERO) and it was just an emotional roller coaster but so amazing. Not one person in the cast was bad. None of them were even okay. They were all phenomenal. I want the woman who played Kate to be my best friend, I also want Idina Menzel to adopt me, and I want a Josh. As you can tell, Idina Menzel was amazing (this song I have included is amazing, each of the next chapters will have other amazing songs from the show), and the guy who played Josh is just freaking amazing. HE WAS IN SHE'S THE MAN AND HE CAN SING.

Like you remember Malcolm from She's the Man? That's him! His name is James Snyder and he can sing better than I can breathe. And his character was just goals. Like Idina's character had issues (just life getting in the way), but he was perfect. I can't even describe it. I got his autograph and we took a photo! I got everyone's autograph except for Idina's, because I guess she had a cold and since she's her, she can do whatever the hell she wants lol. I forgive her for everything and anything (also, she owes me nothing).

Okay, that's all. Wow that was a lot. Have a nice day :)