And that's exactly what Traci did. She led me through how much to pour in each drink, she showed me the mixed drinks we offered, and how to make them, and we did that for about two hours until the VIP sections started getting filled up.

Then we moved to bottle service, and she showed me the back room with all the bottles we sold. You had to grab the bottles, bring them to the bar, and get them scanned for inventory and the tab.

We carried the bottles upstairs to the VIP, along with glasses, mixing juice, a tub of ice, and hookah, along with sparklers and signs.

You had to cheer and jump up and down to make your titties and ass jump when cheering about bringing the bottles in, that's how you got some tips I learned.

I'd already made a hundred dollars working at the bar for two hours, and that was me shadowing Traci, just grabbing the cup and ice for her and watching how she made the drinks.

I saw Nadia on stage drinking from her personal bottle and choosing girls to come on stage with her and twerk.

She was a host with a lot of energy, and it was nice to see her in her element.

I shadowed behind Traci until the club closed at three, and I ended up leaving with three hundred dollars in tips.

I met up with Nadia in the dressing room before I left, and we stood in the dressing room talking while all the other bartenders and bottle girls counted up their tips and got dressed in their regular clothes.

I'd come dressed in the uniform, so I just had to wait to go home to shower and change.

"How'd you like it?" Nadia asked me, wiping off her makeup with a baby wipe she'd got from her purse.

Traci and I had taken two more shots by the end of our shift, and I was feeling it.

"It was cool, I loved the money I made. I like it." I told her, staring at myself in the mirror.

I was cute.

"August is lucky as hell." I mumbled to myself, staring at my contour in the mirror.

I was damn near a pro with the makeup brushes.

"Have you texted him?" Nadia asked me, grabbing her stuff from her locker.

"Oh, I haven't checked my phone, I said I was gonna call him."

I jumped up from my seat, but almost tripped on my foot due to the alcohol, but I caught myself before I busted my ass.

"Damn, you good?"

"Yeah I'm good, just clumsy." I told her, going to my locker and grabbing my phone out of my purse.

I had a text from August. My babbbby.

I wish you were here, my house boring as shit - August 💘

I laughed and called him instead of texting back.

I put the phone to my ear with a smile on my face. Kust thinking about him brought back memories from Miami. I liked him so much, I couldn't even contain it.

"Wazzam?"

"Hey baby, I'm about to leave work. What're you doing?"

"Just ate dinner, I'm 'bout to take a shower. How was work love?"

"It was good, I got like three hundred dollars babe, and that was just me training!"

"Excited ass, you sound like you been drinking."

"Nah, just a little, not a lot."

"Why yo ass drinking on the job? And drinking when you know you gotta drive home?" August asked, his tone changing to an annoyed one.