Prologue

(prologue reuploaded due to technical issues, apologies for confusion)

♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠

Into The Nothing

Pairings: Nouis, Ziall (begins with Larry and has hints of Deleanor)

Prologue

There was always something different about Niall and Louis’ relationship. In their first video diary, Liam was introduced as the clever one, Zayn as the vain one and Harry as the flrit. Surely enough, those boys kept to their titles. Then came Niall and Louis. Niall became the ‘funny one’, and Louis became the leader as he claimed there were no other titles left. But soon it became clear who the funny one really was. Yes, Niall could sit and laugh and laugh for hours, but it couldn’t make him replace Louis’ previous role as the leader. So it wasn’t because of hate, or because of hurtful tweets, that made Niall question himself on his belonging in the band.

Louis, on the other hand quite enjoyed the Irish man’s company. Niall was cute, and laughed at all of his jokes (almost like a little fangirl). His happiness spread in every room he arrived in, and it was his simple cheerfulness that made Louis’ heart melt. But there was one flaw in all of this. Niall was the easiest in the band to tease. All of the members teased each other, yet they all had their way of making it clear when something was wrong. With Niall however, every joke just felt funnier. So that was when Louis began to jokingly ignore Niall’s offerings for high-fives and bought a plastic pigeon he named Kevin, even though he knew Niall was terrified of them. Laughing things off was easy for Niall; of course, nobody could ever tell when something really got to him….