Chapter 3

140 reads omg!! *dances around happily* Thanks to everyone who's been reading!

If you saw duplicate pages, they never happened...never.

If you’d like a dedication, then make sure to suggest some ideas that can happen anytime in this fanfic :D

~Q

♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

Louis understood why Simon had chosen such a formal place for him and Eleanor to have their ‘date’. Looking around, it was full of tables that were two-seaters, perfect for couples (he wasn’t surprised that the tables were full of them as well). Whoever the paparazzi that Simon hired were, they were doing a good job of hiding their expensive cameras.

“So...” Eleanor spoke, breaking Louis from his trance. “Decided what to order yet?”

Louis shrugged.

“Hey, you do realize that the bill is on management, right?”

“…yes? So?”

“So? So? Eleanor, you need to be more cunning!”

She thought for a second, before following her eyes on the dotted lines linking each dish to its price, and smirked.

“Sir Tomlinson, I am feeling quite peckish today. I wonder what petite dish would accumulate to my taste?” Eleanor began, mimicking a posh, cockney accent.

Louis crackled up in laughter – this date wasn’t going to be as fun as his dates with Harry, but this girl was golden!

“Ahh, let me see. The pineapple special is looking rather good indeed, listen to this: The finest pineapple from the jungles of South Asia, handpicked and hand cut into delicious chunks, served on the chef’s best plate.” Louis said, also pretending to have an exaggerated posh accent, whilst Eleanor burst into a laughing fit. “Oh my, £24.99? This restaurant surely has some good deals, yes Duchess Calder?”

It was at this moment that Eleanor laughed so hard she snorted, earning a few dirty looks from the surrounding couples. Louis swore he saw a camera flash go off, but he couldn’t be bothered caring anymore. This was a job Simon had given the two, so why not make the most of it?

...

“£1067.93?” An angry Simon shouted down the phone.

“Pardon?” Louis replied.

“How? HOW? How can you manage to spend one thousand pounds eating DINNER? Not even Niall could do that, and he’s a bottomless pit!” Simon fumed.

Louis cringed. Niall had a high metabolism, but he didn’t like people calling him that. The Doncaster boy just felt it wasn’t...right.

“You have 5 minutes to explain yourself, Tomlinson,” Simon said, trying to calm down although his teeth were obviously gritted. “What on earth did you order?”

Louis thought deeply. To be honest...he didn’t actually know. When it came to ordering, him and Eleanor just jabbed their fingers at various places on the menu, not even looking where, as the waiter frantically jotted things down (let’s just say, that waiter was not amused).

“Uhm...pineapples?” he questioned, remembering the first thing they’d brought up.

“What kind of restaurant sells a pineapple at one thousand pounds!? Don’t play smart with me Tomlinson, WHAT DID YOU ORDER!?”

“Oh all right! If you’re really so interested in my life that you even want to know what I ate for each meal, then go check the fucking fridge, everything I ate got boxed up and put in there!”

In the end, Louis and Eleanor had ended up ordering so much and eating so little that the restaurant owner herself thought it would’ve been a waste to throw all of the courses away. She kindly packed each course into a take-out box, claiming it was just ‘celebrity treatment’. In the taxi, Louis and Eleanor split the various boxes.

Simon could be heard rambling from the other end of the phone, occasionally muttering things like ‘bastard’ or ‘son of a –‘. After a few minutes, he spoke.

“Listen Tomlinson. I know what you did today, but I can’t do anything about it. You can keep the damned food, Niall will probably have scoffed it all by morning. But beware Tomlinson: I will get you back for this!”

Louis’ phone beeped, indicating Simon had hung up. The second time mentioning of the Irish boy made Louis, for just that one night, forget all about Harry, forget all about his plans that could mean Harry was less jealous, as he ran to the blonde boy’s room, eager to tell him tonight’s story.