Two Beginnings | Jungkook

Requested by: kpoplover3005

"Say hi to your new neighbor, Fabiha," my mom said as the small boy in front of me was avoiding eye contact with me. His hair covered most of his eyes, but I could still tell he didn't want to be here.

"Hi," I said with a smile.

"Hi," he mumbled still avoiding eye contact.

"Sorry, he's just a bit shy. But, I'm sure they will get along," his mother said to mine.

"That's alright," my mom said to her. "Why don't you two play outside for a while?"

"Kay mom," I said as they lead both of us to the backyard.

"You two have fun okay?" His mom said.

We both nodded as our mothers went back inside to do their own stuff.

"I'm Fabiha! What's your name," I asked him.

He was sitting on the ground, plucking the green grass out of the ground. "Jungkook," he said as I sat next to him.

"Mom said not to do that to the grass," I said, looking at his hands.

He stopped and hugged his knees. "Sorry," he said.

"It's okay. You didn't know," I said lightly patting his back.

We sat silently, in till I couldn't take it anymore. I was bored and since we were neighbors might as well get along, right?

"Are you sad that you moved?" I said.

He slightly nodded and I could hear sniffing coming from him. He was crying.

I frowned, "Don't cry."

"I-I can't. My friends are back at my real home and now I'm alone," he hiccupped as he rubbed his eyes.

"I can be your friend. I promise that I will be the best, best friend you'll ever have!" I said.

"Really?" He asked looking up at me with teary eyes.

"Of course," I said.

I still out my pinky, waiting for his to lock with mine. Eventually, he did.

~~~~~~~~

"Bye mom!" I said as I waved her goodbye.

She waved back, then I entered school and went to my 1st grade class. The teacher was in front of her desk, talking to a student who I knew.

I smiled and walked up to them, "We're in the same school!"

Jeonkook looked at me, then at the teacher who was smiling at me.

"Do you two know each other?" She asked.

I nodded, "Yeah! We're neighbors!"

"Then, Jungkook would you like to sit with Fabiha?" She turned to him.

He looked at me and nodded slightly, making me smile. "Okay, then, Fabiha will take you to your seat."

I lead him to where my desk was and where his new desk was. We both sat down and sat in silence.

"Who's that?" My friend asked me as she sat on my left.

"Jungkook, he's new here," I said looking at him as he looked at us.

"Cool, I'm Minah!" She said and sat down.

Jeonkook didn't say anything, instead he just nodded.