What a Bother | J-Hope

Requested by: BryanaJefferson

"I brought you flowers!" A boy said to you. You were getting annoyed that boys in school have been bothering you with flowers and teddy bears. At first it was flattering, but now it has gotten overboard. There were times where you were even late for class. But, you can't be rude since they took the courage to go up to you. Although it would be nice if they'd understand that you just weren't into them.

"Thank you, that's very sweet," You said accepting the flowers he has given you. He bowed and walked away as you grab your stuff in your locker. "Another one, Bryana?" You turned around and saw Hoseok leaning against the lockers. "Mm, maybe," I said walking to class. "Can't they take a hit that you aren't interested?" He sighed out. "Jimin's in the gymnasium, if you're looking for him," I said. "And where are you going?" He asked following you. "Home," You simply said. "Want me to walk you home?" He asked. You were surprised at the sudden offer, he never walked you home before. You wanted him to, but you didn't want him to miss basketball practice with the boys. "No, but thanks. I'll be fine on my own," you said. Before you could walk away, he hugged you and sighed. "Be safe," he said before letting you go. You shyly smiled and nodded.

He felt a bit hurt. He felt like the some other guy that you just turned down. But that doesn't mean he will give up. He just wanted to get close to you and maybe one day you two will be together. The only problem is, is that almost every guy is after you. But that can be solved.

Few days later, you noticed nobody has been bothering you. You felt relieved by that, but you knew something must have happened. While in thought someone behind you spoke. "Bryana?" You turned around a saw a guy who was tower overing you. "I was wondering if you would go out with me tonight," he said with a smugged face.

"Um I-" "Is he bothering you?" Right behind you was Hoseok, who was just staring at the guy. You felt like Hoseok was about to start a fight, so you quickly tried to calm things down before it becomes out of hand. "N-No Hoseok, he was just asking me out. Which reminds me, sorry but I can't, I have a lot of things to do this weekend," you said. He stared at you and then at Hoseok. "I get it. You two are dating," he said making your jaw drop. "Wait, we-" "You're a lucky guy," he said to Hoseok and patted his shoulder before leaving.

"Even when I told him to stay away from you, he still wants you," Hoseok mumbled. "So you're the one who was doing this?" You realised. He went silent and stared at you. "Why would you do that?" You asked. He grabbed your hand and ran his thumb through it. "Because I... like you, okay? All those boys can just easily go up to you and confess. And I was afraid that one day you'd actually go out with one of them. So I threatened every guy that speaks to you," he confessed. Your cheeks was pink and you were clenching onto your shirt. He smiled and put his hand on your cheek. Soon, you felt a pair of lips on yours. You closed your eyes and kissed back.

He smiled and pulled away. "So now that you're my girlfriend. No boy should be bothering you," he said. "Yeah," I chuckled and nodded.