20. Restoration Part II

Start from the beginning

Vin came into the room with blood all over his clothes. I would question later, but he smiled at me and picked Imoni up by her neck. "Not only did you try and sneak away, but you betrayed the only female that probably gave a fuck about you. Sister, would you like the honors ?" He asked, and Maria walked up to me, angrily snatching the shotgun out of my hands. Quietly, she aimed at Imoni, and shot her in the back of her neck. The recoil from the shot sent her flying, and I chuckled as her little ass ended up on the floor.

Morgan started to whine hysterically and Bashir put a tip in Taniyah's brain for the third time. This time I was going to burn her fucking body so I'll know that bitch won't come back for good.

After everything was over, I went straight to Morgan and picked him up. He immediately stopped crying and I chuckled as I laid his head on my shoulder. "You ain't gotta act tough around me, I know you in pain and we're going to get you to a hospital alright ?"

He nodded slowly and I helped Maria to her feet as I pecked her lips. She had tear treks on her cheeks and her nose was red. One kiss turned into two, and two turned into a full blown French kiss. My hand went to grip her ass and she moaned in my mouth as her hands pushed weakly against my chest.

"Now I should snap on yo ass. Because I told yo stubborn ass to stay in the fucking crib and lay low. I had weapons all around the house, how the fuck did you get in this shit ?"

She frowned and reached up to run her fingers through Morgan's hair. "I..don't want to talk about it right now, I just wanna get my baby to children's as soon as possible.." I sighed, feeling bad for being an ass to her and kissed the top of her head.

"Y'all gone head, me and Vin will Hotwire one of they cars and make it back home." Bashir said as he smirked at me. I nodded and grabbed her hand as we walked back out to my truck.

What the fuck is really going on ?

Vinny

Bashir drove and I sat next to him in the passenger seat. It was starting to get dark out, and my thoughts were on Da'Jah. I missed her, and I needed to be at the hospital comforting her right now.

"Vincent."

I glanced towards Bashir and nodded my head, letting him know that I was listening. "I'm sorry." Chuckling, I lit a blunt and exhaled the smoke after Bashir turned the radio down. "What yo bitch ass apologizing for ?" He chuckles too and whines after I don't pass him my blunt. When did I indicate that I was sharing ?

"Cause, I'm leaving, soon." He parked the car in front of the hospital and I frowned as we both got out and walked inside the entrance, knowing that Kaden and Maria would already be here.

"Leaving where ? It's cool just as long as you come back." "I'm not coming back Vin, I'm quitting the game. I wanna settle down and have kids without having to worry about them being safe or not. I don't want my sons or daughters growing up thinking that what we do is cool, or that it's something okay to do because it's not. We are humans, we weren't made to kill."

I sighed and knocked Bashir up the side of his head. "First off nigga don't ever steal no line from walking dead with yo lame ass. Secondly, I get it and I respect your decision. But don't leave now when we need you B. I can't watch Kaden and maintain this drug business by my damn self."

This came as a surprise to me. Bashir never threw out any hints that he wanted to leave, and right now that's a loss that we can't handle. Miami is way to large to run with just me and Kaden. We already suffered loses when Mario left and came back to fuck us up, another loss of our original crew would fuck us up, bad.

"I know, and that's why I said soon. Miami isn't safe anymore, and I advise that you and Kaden leave Tyrell and Breezy in charge of Miami and get the fuck on. Martin is looking to kill for the death of his son. And he assumes that we did it." I sighed and shook my head, knowing that I fucked up. I shouldn't have let my emotions get the best of me.

"I killed him Nard. I killed him because he slit Da'Jah's throat." I stated simply, and his jaw clenched. "Does Kaden know?" I shook my head and he sighed. "He's going to be upset." "I know, but Kaden was taking to long. He should understand that I did it for my woman."

Bashir nodded and walked up to the front desk, asking where Morgan resided. The nurse blatantly flirted with Bashir and I rolled my eyes as he weaseled her wallet from the back of her pants without her noticing. He also shimmied the bracelet off her wrist, and I chuckled as we started the walk up to the boys room. I swear this nigga thought he was Will Smith on Focus.

"2 years. I'll stay for two more years, and if I still feel the same I'm leaving Vin. I have to start thinking about myself." I nodded and sighed, already rushing to find another person to complete our squad. I was ready for this. "Kaden won't take it well."

He smiled sadly and turned down the left hall, standing in front of the door. "We're always in the hospital, whether it be for us or for someone we care about. I don't want to continue to live a life like this, full of pain and misery. I'm tired of the dirty life Vin." I knocked and Bashir looked at his phone before rolling his eyes.

"I have to leave soon, my girlfriend wants to talk about something. I'll check on the kid and bounce." I nodded. "Seeing as I have no care I'll leave with you." "Oh and Vin..You love her?" I stiffened but nodded. "With everything. I'm going to marry her." Bashir sighed but smiled as he punched my shoulder playfully. "Look at you being a pussy."

The door swung open and Maria appeared with tear stains on her face. "Sis what's wrong ?" I rushed out, and Kaden was silently crying in the background.

"He's paralyzed."

The world stopped.