"Holy fuck it's slenderman!" Reiner shouted as he took the fake arm out of Connie's hand. He ran over to Bertolt and began to beat the candy corn out of him as he cowered in the corner. The entire time, Reiner was angrily shouting. "You aren't taking my soul today, you tree-like creatures of my nightmares! I refuse to die! You stole my wallet!"

"Reiner!" Bertolt finally shouted.

Immediately, Reiner leaped back. "It speaks!" He gasped dramatically.

"Reiner! It's me!" Bertolt pleaded.

"Who's me?" Reiner asked.

Bertolt face palmed. "Reiner, it's me. Bertolt. I'm in a costume."

Slowly, Reiner's expression of rage turned into dread and remorse as he bent down and nearly squeezed the life out of the taller boy. "I'm so sorry! I didn't realize it was you! I'm sorry for accusing you and beating you with a fake arm- here you go," Reiner said quickly as he threw the arm back at Connie who struggled to catch it.

"Okay," Bertolt said. "But I would like to breathe, please."

"Oops, sorry again, buddy," Reiner laughed as he let go of Bert. "I guess I'm just killing you today!" He shouted as he pat Bertolt's back hard.

"And another thing," Bertolt spoke up. "You just stood by and let this happen! How could you?" He asked his friends who were all staring at him.

Connie shrugged. "It was entertaining."

"Wait wait wait," Jean spoke up. "I just processed something. Reiner, slenderman stole your wallet?"

Reiner and Jean stared at each other for a good few seconds before Reiner said something. "Long story."

That night

"So what do you think?" Isabel asked as she stepped out the door with Farlan trailing behind her. Isabel held up to a peace sign to her face as Farlan took out a fake rose. They both had matching outfits with a red "R" on the front of their white shirts.

"Prepare for trouble!" Isabel recited.

"Make it double!"

"You guys are nerds," Levi stated.

"So are you for not dressing up as anything," Hanji said from the comforts of her dragon onesie.

"You know what?" Levi turned around. "No one asked you. At least my costume isn't as bad as Erwin's."

"I wanted to be a ketchup and mustard bottle," Erwin began while fixing the yellow cap hat. "But someone refused to be the ketchup."

"I am not going to be a fucking ketchup bottle for Halloween," Levi snapped back.

"Maybe a ketchup packet is more his speed," Hanji stated.

"Shut up," Levi said.

"What are we waiting for?" Isabel asked. "Let's go trick or treating!"

"Huzzah!" Everyone excluding Levi shouted into the sky above.

✎A little later✐

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Bertolt asked as Connie and Sasha attached black tentacle-like arms on the back of his suit. "I've already been beaten by seven people."

"Hey," Sasha shrugged. "That means you're scary."

"Now go out there and work you magic!" Connie said. Bertolt whined as he started to walk outside. Immediately, the first thing they could hear was various people shouting. "No! It's slenderman!" And "No! Don't take my soul!" And the rather concerning one. "Quick grab that stick! Let's get 'em!" Followed by Bertolt's scream of agony and terror.

Then, small children walked in, probably no older than ten years old. They all merrily said "trick or treat" at once while Sasha and Connie passed out the candy. When they were about to leave, one stayed behind.

"Is the person out front who's dressed like the slenderman your friend?" A little princess asked. She had the cutest voice and big pleading eyes.

"Why yes, sweetie!" Sasha answered. She nudged at Reiner who was trying to fix his costume. "Isn't she cute?"

"I'm sorry," the child spoke up. "But he may not be able to have children anymore." She exited the garage, leaving a frozen expression on everyone in that garage.

"Oh," Reiner said under his breath. "Bertolt?" He called out. "You okay out there?"

A muffled reply was heard.

"Okay," Reiner answered.

Bertolt's pleas of help still played in the background as white noise. "He better be alive and okay by the end of this."

"No promises," Sasha smiled. Reiner only shrugged before putting on his costume.

Which was nothing more than a bed sheet with two eyeholes cut in it.

"I have a question," Sasha asked. "Are you wearing that ironically?"

Reiner looked down, then back at Sasha. "Yes," he answered while pointing at her, but since he was wearing a bed sheet, it only looked like the ghost was reaching out to them.

"Fuck! It's slendy!" Once again, this was followed by Bertolt begging for whoever it was to stop, but it became clear after a few moments.

"Eren! Stop beating slenderman with a Kit-Kat bar!" Armin's terrified voice ran clear. Mikasa wasn't heard from, but here presence was strong.

Seconds later, the trio walked in with their pillow cases.

"Happy Halloween, motherfuckers," Eren stated. "We're hear to steal your candy and fuck shit up."

"Like how you beat the skeleton out of Bertolt!" Reiner asked.

"I knew it!" Armin shouted as Eren had horror displayed on his face.

"Bertolt!" Eren called out. "I am so sorry!" A muffled sound of pain was uttered in return.

"Well, see you!" Armin smiled.

"See ya!" Sasha smiled back as they left.

"Eyyyyyyy!" They heard another voice from outside voice. "It's slendy!"

"KILL IT WITH FIRE!" Another voice shouted.

"Should we be concerned?" Sasha asked.

"I feel like we should," Reiner responded.

Shortly after, a mustard bottle and a dragon walked in. "Sorry your slendy is getting beat up with our midget," the mustard commented.

"Poor Bertolt," everyone spoke after the group left.

"Keep hanging in there okay?" Reiner asked. The response he received was the cry of pain from a tall boy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN: HAPPY HALLOWEEN, children. I hope you had fun if you did do anything special today.