Chapter Seventeen

~Dalton's Point of View~
I break down the door of Alexander's room. I see Alexander choking Damien. Damien passes out on the floor. Alexander turns toward me. His black eyes study me. A flash of red flames wash over his eyes.
"Aym," I growl.
"How nice to see you, brother," He says with an evil chuckle.
"Leave," I say.
"Without Damien? No. He has the power I need," Aym replies.
"I ain't lettin' you take him," I say.
"I'm walking out of here with him, Dantalion," he says using my real name.
"Using my real name now?" I ask.
"Well, you are a demon after all," He taunts. "Don't tell me you weren't here for the the young princes powers."
"I wasn't here for that reason," I defend.
"Now you're lying to your own brother. Tsk tsk, little brother, tsk tsk," he scolds.
"I was training him," I say.
"Training?" he asks seemingly offended.
"If you train him he'll be... Unstoppable."
"I know," I say. "He'll be strong enough to beat Lucifer." Aym smirks.
Aym disappears, taking Alexander with him. I hoist Damien up onto the bed and leave him there to rest up. This fight is coming faster than I thought, and now Aym is speeding up the process even more.
For the rest of the day, I don't leave the room for more than a few minutes because I don't want Aym coming back to kill Damien.

~Alexander's Point of View~
"Let me out you dumb bastard!" I yell in my own mind.
"Why would I do something stupid like that?" Aym asks with a laugh. I can see, feel, and hear everything. Aym can't feel anything though, so if I get hit, I feel it, not him. I sigh and continue to watch the scene in front of me. Any makes me punch a poor guy in the face. The guy is tied to a chair. He has blond hair that's completely drenched in blood. One of his eyes is swelled shut. He's covered in bruises, cuts, and other marks.
"I know that you know how I can kill the son of Satan," Aym growls.
"I-I don't... I don't know," he says softly.
"You've killed hybrids before. You can't fool me," Aym says.
"I don't know what you're talking about. You're crazy!" He shouts. Well, now you've done it, dude, I think to myself. Aym makes me punch him again as hard as I can. I feel a knuckle pop. Ouch, fucking hell, I think in my mind. Aym ignores it and makes me punch him a few more times.

"Okay. Okay," the man says. "T-there's a special knife that you-you can use. It'll be super hard to get. It's Lucifer's."
"I think I'll be able to get it."
I appear in front of a door. I open it and see a man sitting at a desk.
"Aym, you're back," he says. I nod.
"I need your knife. The one that can kill Damien," Aym says. He looks shocked.
"You want to kill him?" He asks.
"Yes. I need his power."
"You want his powers? Aym, his power would destroy you," Lucifer says. "What do you need his power for?"
"To take out Snow and Michael," Aym responds. "And by taking them out, Heaven would crumble."
Lucifer nods. He pulls out a knife from a safe built into the wall. He hands it to Aym. He puts it in my belt loop.
"Thank you, King Lucifer."

~Damien's Point of View~
I sit up on the bed, looking around. Dalton sits in a chair next to me.
"What happened?" I ask.
"Aym choked you and you passed out," he replies. The memory of Aym in Alexander's body choking me comes back to me.
"Alexander," I whisper.
"We can't do anything for 'im," He says. "If Aym left his body, Alexander would die."
"We can do anything?" I ask. He shakes his head.
"Alexander will die as soon as Aym gets bored wit 'im," Dalton says.

~Alexander's Point of View~
"Where is that little brat?" Any sneers holding a crystal on a chain over a map of the world. The crystal falls onto the map where my house is located. Why is he still there? He needs to get out!
"It'll be too late for him to leave by the time I get there, Alexander," Aym says to me. We appear at the front door of my house.
"Show time," Aym says.