Chapter Thirteen

"You find Snow?" I ask Micheal once I arrive back on Earth. He shakes his head.
"Did you find anything?" Michael asks. I hand him the file of things about Snow. He reads through it.
"Aym," he mumbles.
"Yeah. I ran into him on the way out," I say. His eyes widen.
"What?" I ask slightly frightened by his expression.
"Aym can now track you. He met you, he'll be able to track you wherever you go," he says.
"We have to get to Snow. Now!"

Michael finally brings me to Heaven with him after some convincing. We walk through a garden looking place. Michael walks slowly and cautiously next to me.
"If we see anyone, an I mean anyone, you hide," he orders. I nod and look around checking to see if anyone's around.
"Gabriel," he mumbles. I go to dive into the flowers, but stop.
"Wait, Gabriel knows who I am," I whisper to him. He nods.
"Michael," Gabriel booms walking toward him.
"Hello, Gabriel," Michael says politely.
"Hello, Damien," Gabriel says.
"Hey," I reply.
"Have you seen Snow?" Michael asks Gabriel.
"Your daughter?" he asks. "No."
"Well, I tracked her here," Michael says. Gabriel shrugs.
"I don't know, brother, maybe you're a little rusty on your tracking," he laughs. Michael sighs.
"Come along, Damien, let's go find Snow," Michael says dragging me along.
"Damien!" I hear a voice shout. I spin around. Snow runs at me and throws her arms around me.
"Snow?" I ask.
"Damien, that's not Snow," Michael says calmly.
"Then who is-"
The girl that looks like Snow shifts back into a different angel. Her wings are pure black.
"Ananiel, not the time," Michael says crossing his arms.
"Michael," she says. "There is more urgent matters than your daughter."
"What is it, Ananiel?" he asks authoritatively.
"Raphael," she says. Michael seems to understand. His eyes switch from cold and unforgiving to concerned.
"Come, Damien," Michael says grabbing my shoulder.
We appear in front of another angel. He glares in our direction.
"Michael," he hisses.
"Raphael," Michael replies in the same tone.
"Oh and you brought me the son of our brother, Lucifer. It must be my lucky day," Raphael says.
"Where's Snow?" Michael asks threateningly.
"Wouldn't you like to know," Raphael retorts.
"Actually we would," I say. Raphael rolls his eyes.
"You don't speak to an archangel in that tone," he hisses at me. I glare at him.
"I'll ask again. Where's Snow?" Michael asks again.
"What do you want with that abomination?" he asks. "Ever since she was born you were watching over her. She takes up all your time, Michael!"
"She's my daughter," Michael says.
"Angels aren't supposed to have children with humans. It's not natural! She's an abomination and needs to be destroyed!" Raphael shouts.
"She's not an abomination! She's my daughter!" Michael defends loudly. Raphael's face softens.
"Ananiel, bring the abomination out," Raphael orders. Ananiel walks out with Snow. Her hands are bound behind her back.
"Snow!" I shout.
"Be quiet!" Raphael hisses. He snaps and in a flash I have no mouth at all. I reach up and touch my face where my mouth was. I make a small 'hmm' noise.
"Michael," Raphael says. "This is for your own good."
He turns to Ananiel and nods once. Ananiel takes out a jagged blade and slices her throat. I make a muffled scream.
"No!" Michael screams. He lunges toward Raphael. Raphael pushes him backward.
"That was for your own good," Raphael says and disappears with Ananiel. My mouth suddenly appears on my face again.
"Snow," I sob running toward her lifeless body. I hold onto her hoping to bring her back to life, but it's no use. She's gone.