Chapter 6.1-Sunshine

Adam's POV

Wake up,Hughes

Wake up.

No, GO AWAY!

I was definitely not a morning person. Callum knew it quite well. However,he was nagging me to wake up. I had a desire to punch him on his throat. If it had been someone else, I would have chopped that person's head off.

"What is it,Cal?" I asked,my voice sleepy and groggy.
"It better be important." I shifted to the other side of the bed.

"Madam Julee had called," I immediately jumped off the bed like my ass was on fire.
Callum chuckled lightly. I gave him dry look that screamed 'shut up'.

"Breakfast at eight, in your parents mansion," Cal blurted. "She said it was important."

"Argh, She will kill me for not showing up yesterday." I ran towards the bathroom. Cal simply nodded.

We reached my parents mansion at seven thirty.
Geez, there was enough time for mom to shout at me. I knew Callum had intentionally driven faster.

The silvery coating of the paint was shining,as the sunlight fell upon it. I headed towards the giant black door.I pressed the doorbell. Callum was beside me grinning like a chesire cat.He knew what would happen next,mom would be screaming at me right after she opened the door.

The door opened.

It was not Mom though.

My eyeballs were wide enough to pop out from my eyes. My jaw slightly open, seeing who was in front me.

She was eyeing me with a confused look.Her look- innocent. Her eyes, framed by long lashes, were a bright, sky blu-y and seemed as if it would brighten the world. A straight nose, full lips, she was a perfection. Her hair,rich shade of gold was held up in a bun. I kept staring her for like a minute or two. She did the same, neither she said something nor she let me go in. Callum coughed, she fluttered her eyes, which highlighted her innocence.

She was the same girl, I had seen a day before.
The same mysterious girl.
I don't know if I was possessed or something, before I could stop my self.I spoke, " Where have you been, Sunshine?"
___________________________

I wrote two chapters at the same time. Make sure you read both of 'em
:D
Loads of love.