bonus: flowers and garters*

Começar do início

I laugh quietly before standing backwards in front of the women, tossing the roses over my head blindly. A few screams are heard from the women, and some of them are falling to the ground trying to fight for it as I turn to see.

I watch as Georgia and Brooke are left fighting over it, and I'm quite amused.

The both tug roughly for a few seconds before Georgia gives up, and Brooke is left cheering in place. She laughs before running up to Michael, swiftly pulling him in for a kiss.

"This is quite humorous," a deep voice murmurs while a chin is rested on my shoulder. "We should do this more often. Have parties at our new place, just to throw some flowers at women. Who would've known that girls go that crazy over flowers."

I roll my eyes and turn around, "You're such a male. You obviously don't understand the complex workings of our minds."

His face contorts in confusion, before I place a quick kiss on his cheek. "I'll be right back. Just have to pee."

I grab my tucked away change of clothing, and manage to pull my sister away from Niall for a few minutes to drag her into the makeshift bathroom.

"Harry and I are going to get going soon, so I want to change because we're off to the airport right away," I say, biting my lower lip in an attempt to hide my excitement. "I just need help getting out of this beautiful dress," I admit.

She quickly laughs and begins to help me remove the most beautiful dress I've ever worn. Before I slip into the new dress, Georgia mumbles that I should go pee first, because I don't know when the next time I'm able to go is. I groan, but eventually comply and she triumphantly smiles.

I was hoping that this second dress wouldn't fit too much tighter than it already was, but when I slipped it on and had Georgia zip up the back, it fit perfectly.

"Wow."

I inhaled a deep breath and turned to her, "Georgie, I don't think you'll ever know how helpful you've been to me today. I probably would have cracked multiple times by now if it wasn't for you being there, so I just want to say thank you so much."

I'm quickly being pulled into her arms for a hug, "It's no problem. I know you'll do the same for me when that time comes." I nod before taking a step backwards.

"So, Niall and I will help bring all this stuff home so you and Harry don't have to worry about anything. Mum and Brooke also volunteered to help out, so everything will be covered once you head out."

"Thank you so much, Georgia. Really, it's so much help. But you're sure you don't need help?"

"If we do, dad, Gram and Gramps will help," she shrugs as if she doesn't know what to say next. "Any who, let's get back out there. The quicker we do, the faster you and Harry can leave for-"

"I don't want to know! Don't tell me," I cut her off, linking my arm with hers as we set off back to the main tent. "Harry and I want to find out together."

She led me over to the table where our family was gathered, allowing me to slip away to the man I'm about to leave with.

I move in front of him and take a seat on his lap. Without hesitation he brings his arms around my waist, yet again resting both hands on my stomach. I nervously bite my lip and look at my sister, who has a small smirk on her face.

"Did you tell him?" she mouths, and I simply nod in reply, getting a nod back as well.

"So, I know you two kids are looking forward to leaving as soon as possible to get to the airport, but the closest flight we could get you isn't until noon tomorrow, so it looks like you're stuck here for another night," Gramps says with a mischievous grin. "Although, I'm sure you newlyweds could find some way of occupying yourselves for the night."