5.0- Epilogue.

A lot can happen in Three years.

My beautiful wife held our baby girl, Evaline, in her arms.

My handsome son, Nathanael, Clapped loudly for my attention. His small shoes pounding against the kitchen floor.

When he had barely learned to walk he stumbled constantly but he was becoming pretty good at it.

"Fall, When did this happen?" I asked while picking my son up and placing him on the kitchen counter.

Our newest home was one in California.

A four bedroom house with two bathrooms and so much more.

"I don't even know. It all went by in a flash. One second we were talking on a street on the way to school, the next we have a two year old son and a five month old daughter." She smiled as I peeked over her shoulder at our precious baby.

"Thank you for everything. For accepting me and helping me." I whispered into her ear before kissing her forehead.

The doorbell rang as I went to kiss her on the lips.

It had been three years since our two year anniversary and ever since then, we'd began building our family.

Taking the baby really quickly, I let Autumn open the door.

Autumns voice rang through the living room and I knew exactly what had happened.

Seconds later Autumn walked in with a semi tall boy who I only met two years ago.

He had to be around the age of 10.

"Hi Raphael!" I greeted as he walked over to hug Nathanael.

"Hi Dimitri." He replied before talking to Fall.

"Hey mom, Guess what!" He exclaimed sounding happier than ever. Picking Evaline up from my arms Fall nodded for him to continue.

"I met a girl named Faith and she asked me if I could help her with something called a 'diyet'." He announced while struggling to say the word.

As he spoke, I began to smile widely.

Like mother, Like son.

"I agreed to help her because I like her. I don't know what a diyet is but I'm pretty sure she doesn't need one." His proud words made me happy.

Autumn stared at him in awe.

Diets aren't just for those who have potential.

It then hit me, Diets are for people who want to gain potential.

Diets are for those who accept their flaws but are willing to change them.

The end.