4.1

|third person pov.|

It had been ten days since Autumn and Dimitri were official.

They hadn't made out yet because they wanted to do things that other couples do.

Go out for dinner, Go to the movies and many other things.

But once they had arrived at home from the cafe that they sat at for two hours.

Autumn began to kiss Dimitri.

"Please, Touch me." She whispered in his ear begging for him to finally say that it wasn't too soon.

He smiled before laying her down on her bed.

"Are you sure baby girl?" He asked while she unbuckled his pants quickly.

Autumn nodded as he removed her bra. "You don't know how fucking bad I want to make love to you." He whispered in her ear.

After five months of knowing each other and it had already come to this.

Was it too soon?

"I love you, Autumn." He mumbled before slipping his fingers into her pussy.

Pumping slowly and speeding up, He watched as she trembled on his fingers.

"I love you too." She moaned as she arched her body on my fingers. His lips slid over her neck slowly and as soon as she tightened around his fingers, He kissed her lips.

Her small hand made its way around his waist pulling his body toward hers.

Opening her legs slowly and kissing her inner thighs, He caught himself.

"Tell me if it hurts." He told her before placing his fingers on her clit.

She gripped the bed sheets. He gently slid his dick inside of her.

As he made love to her, all he could focus on was the spark in her eyes.

They made him fall for her even more.

|| smut is not my thing. ||