1.8

Six days had passed. Autumn and I had decided to jog everyday.

My appetite had come back but Autumn made sure to cook with me three times a day and to make it last.

I learned that I have potential. I learned that my stretch marks do not define who I am.

As for school? I finally stood up to everyone.

My mother had given up on me too soon, I could tell. I got to a certain point and i understand now what I have to do.

With all my bags and paper work in Autumns house I can finally say that I feel at peace.

Not only with myself but with others.

Shaking snapped my attention to her angelic face. "Seventh day and you've already got the hang of it?" She giggled before kissing my forehead.

"Get up, Mitri. You know the routine, Jogging then Breakfast." Her voice filled my ears before she handed me a cold cup of water.

After sipping the water, I nodded before getting my items and dragging myself to the bathroom.

Suddenly, I stopped. I had forgot to say something that was long over due.

"Fall?" I spoke softly before she stared into my eyes.

"Hm?" She hummed while fiddling with her thumbs.

"Thank you." I said before stepping into the bathroom.

|| Thank you for getting me so far. Every comment and each vote mean so much to me. ||