2.3

Song for this chapter- Unsteady, X Ambassadors.
-----------
He cried loudly at the mirror in the image. He had lost seven pounds but seven is not enough.

The look in his eyes was without a doubt named defeat.

Autumns bathroom door had been locked at 4am by a sobbing Dimitri.

He bruised himself for hours until he couldn't breathe properly. He just needed to lose more.

To be skinny.

"I just need to be skinny." He would mumble to himself while tears landed on his legs.

His purple stomach and warm pink cheeks matched so beautifully. .

A knock echoed throughout the restroom. "Dimitri, please open the door." Autumn cooed softly before he stood up.

He had no shirt to put on. Panic set in before he finally fought the urge to say no.

Unlocking the door, he attempted to walk past Autumn who wore a silk night gown.

"What did you do to yourself?" She gasped before pulling him back into the restroom.

Turning the restroom light on Autumn covered her mouth with her hand.

She didn't care how she looked, crying over a boy she'd only known for a little over two months.

"Why?" Her hand slid softly over the bruises and when Dimitri clenched his jaw without giving a reply she shook her head.

"Stand in front of the mirror." She told him sternly while staring into his eyes.

The boy walked in front of the mirror. His chubby cheeks and pale skin disgusted him. The curls that covered his head and his eyes were repulsive. His height made these flaws more noticeable.

"What do you see?" Autumn asked quietly wiping her tears away. "I see nothing." His cold voice shocked her and the way that he stared into the mirror at his self was heart breaking.

"You're something so much more than what meets the eye." He scoffed at her statement.

He walked back to her quickly. She stared up at him. "I want you." He whispered into her ear before lifting her legs up.

Pressing Autumns curvy frame up against the bathroom wall, he grinded softly onto her body.

"I want you because you're so much more than I'll ever need," His lips slid over her neck causing goosebumps to crawl over her skin.

His hands under her thighs and his body up against hers. "You make me feel so many things." He admitted while leaning in to kiss her but His tongue slid over her lips slowly.

Autumn moaned as he kissed her. His teeth biting her bottom lip softly. Sliding the silk gown up over her hips and pinning her up against the wall with more force, Dimitri lost himself for a second.

"But my love, its too soon and unfortunately you're on your period." He chuckled before releasing the flushed girl.

He didn't just want her, He needed her.