1.6

I was hoping to be woken up by a good morning kiss but I woke up to a light slap in the face.

"It's so early." I groaned hiding my face under Autumn's fluffy blanket.

  "You have to take get up so we can take a morning jog!" She whined before pushing me off of the bed.

I groaned and muffled my screams by burying my face into the carpet.

Autumn cackled behind me before sobering up.

"Here drink this." She whispered handing me a cup of cold water from her dresser.

Her room was dark since the sun hadn't come out yet.

I looked around to see black walls, a fluffy white carpet and a huge flat screen tv sitting on a high dresser.

My most favorite item in Autumn's room had to be her king sized bed that was in the corner of her tidy room.

Gulping the water down before taking my clothes out of my bags, I turned to Autumn.

"Restroom?" I quirked my left eyebrow before she pointed across her room.

"Left door." Skipping to the restroom, I sang silently to myself. My curls bouncing up and down.

"I've got fire for a heart! I'm not scared of the dark, You've never seen i-"

"Are you singing 'Drag Me down'?" Autumn asked as I pulled my shirt over my head.

  I screamed and stumbled slightly catching my balance by gripping the sink counter.

"Yes but stop being a pervert!" I exclaimed and the girl giggled loudly. "Hurry up loser, We're going on a morning run." She told me before walking off.

I thought the morning run would be easy considering I was full of energy but I was wrong.

After the jogging I couldn't walk anymore. My asthma was attacking me.

  When Autumn and I arrived at her house Autumn's parents did not recognize me and they weren't aware of me staying or my circumstances until Autumn told them.

The kitchen became quiet afterward.

"You can stay just don't get my daughter pregnant or else you'll be dead." Her father spoke up placing his coffee mug on the kitchen counter.

"We are best friends. I promise I won't do anything." And with that, I continued to eat my Cookie Crisps.