Twenty - Four

I haven't been going to school since the day Kyle took me I told my mom my stomach was having pain so she was fine with it, tomorrow was homecoming and I already had my dress. Or well, my mom sent it from Los Angeles her next trial was today and hopefully she'll be back the day after homecoming. I spent the day with Lena painting our own nails and trying out new designs.

"Who are you going to homecoming with?" Lena smirked adding a clear coat to her index finger.

"Myself? I don't have a date yet, I'll probably third-wheel with you." I shrugged letting my nails dry.

"I'm going with Nate." She smiled with pride.

"Weren't you supposed to help him get Bella back? Not take him away from her." I tilted my head.

"Yeah well, Bella is going with Emmett so I don't know." Lena shrugged, carefully not spilling any nail polish.

"What about Brittany?" I brought my knees up to my chest.

"That hoe moved schools," she rolled her eyes. "Too much drama! Can you believe that? She caused it."

"Yeah I guess, so she faked her pregnancy?"

"Yeah dude, you could tell too I don't know why everyone believed it. It was faker then Kylie Jenner!" Lena smiled and moved onto her other hand.

"And Kim K.?" I asked holding in my laughter.

"Yes!" Lena laughed causing me to laugh also.

We spent half of the day gossiping before Bella called me asking me to hang out with her.

"Go ahead, thanks for coming over anyway." Lena hugged me before I left.

I went over starting the engine to my car, fixing the review mirror before heading over to Bella's house.

I parked in the driveway with Bella sitting on her front porch reading. Typical.

"Hey." I walked up the steps causing her to look up.

"Oh you're here!" Bella smiled closing the book, saving her page and opening the door for me.

I walked in sitting down on the couch I haven't been in Bella's house in a while since well 8th grade.

"We need to talk." She sat down on a separate couch.

"About?" I got comfortable.

"You? Us?"

"What about us?" I arched my eyebrow.

"Well not us but me, Diana I'm sorry I've been so bitchy around you."

"It's fine, I'm used to it." I shrugged.

"I saw your wrists." Bella sighed.

"There's nothing wrong with them." I shot.

"Don't play dumb, I have P.E with you." Bella rolled her eyes.

"Oh, okay well yeah I used to cut." Why did I say that? Ugh.

"Used to? What made you stop?" She questioned.

"The guys, Antonio and Kyle I guess. It's just been hard you know? I don't want to pick one and have the other one feel bad about himself."

"There's a lot of girls at school that are jealous of you, you know that? A lot of girls have been asking both Kyle and Antonio out for homecoming and they reject them." Bella had her eyes glued on me. "They both really care about you."

Well that doesn't help. As one of my best friends shouldn't she help me set my heart on a guy? Not make it more difficult.

"I guess." I shrugged.

"Okay well let's do something?" I asked clearing my throat and getting up to get some water.

"Wanna watch a movie?" Bella got up.

"Actually I need to go soon." I bit my lip.

"Right."

After a few minutes I left going home watching make up tutorials and trying on my dresses for tomorrow.

Hey guys sorry this chapter is so short I ran out of ideas but, good news my next chapter is homecoming woo!

Love y'all
-Cindy