Eighteen

Reminder: part of the story from now on will contain mature events. If you don't feel comfortable reading about depressive and suicidal stuff. Start reading around chapter 25 perhaps. Thanks again for reading now for what you're here for...

I had to stay at the hospital for two weeks, my mom doesn't want me to move not until I finish the school year so I guess that's fair. Bella started visiting for often, more than Lena.

"Are you feeling okay? Do you need your pillows fluffed?"

"You already got me pudding, what more do I need?" I laughed.

"You're right, sorry." Bella sat down patting the edge of my bed.

Fast Forward to Sunday

"Diana?" The nurse walked in with a clip board against hip.

"Yeah?" I looked up from my drawing. Bella brought me her drawing pad, she knows how drawing calms me.

"You're getting released today." She smiled sweetly at me.

"Alright, thanks." I smiled back and went to drawing again.

"Honey?" The nurse came up to me looking at my drawing pad, "Is everything okay?"

"Yeah," I took a spoonful from my pudding. "Why do you ask?"

"Your drawing pad," she paused, "it's filled will broken hearts."

"Because it is broken." I finished my pudding throwing it into the trash can.

"Okay..well you can put your clothes on now your mom brought you a fresh outfit." The nurse pursed her lips and walked out the door.

I got up biting my lip holding in the little pain I had in my stomach.

I sighed and started taking off all my clothing, first putting on my fresh pair of panties and a bra. I grabbed my skinny jeans and slid them on, "why are they loose?" I told myself and tugged on the top. I shrugged it off and put on my galaxy baseball tee. I walked out of the room taking Bella's drawing pad and my half eaten Oreos. My mother was signing me out as I walked closer to her.

"Are you ready to go?" She grabbed my stuff and started walking out the door, I followed.

"How's your love life?" I put on my seatbelt.

"Oh no, I live alone, with my dogs." She turned on the engine.

"Dogs?" I let out a small laugh keeping in my pain.

"Yeah!" She laughed with me, "I have four!"

"Oh my," I smiled, "do I go to school tomorrow?"

"Whatever floats your boat hun." She smiled and turned to her driveway.

I opened the door gently and the dogs began barking all at once, "fucking shit!" My heart was pounding, my mother laughed at me.

"Cmon!" She reached out her hand for me I grabbed it and we went inside.

The smell of raspberries and coffee hit my face. Mom went down into a hallway opening a door. Little paws scratching against the wooden floor, three smallish mediumish dogs all ran up to me up on their hind legs trying to get up to me. I carried one at a time and all of them licking my face as I laughed.

"Where's the other one?" I smiled sitting down on the couch.

"Sleeping." She pouted and went upstairs, "I'm going to clean up a bit!"

"Mhm." I tried to sound as loud as I could, eventually I drifted to sleep.

Hours later my mom gently shook me, "Honey? Someone is here to see you."

I rubbed my eyes and got up checking the mirror next to the door, "Ew I look like shit, oh well." I opened the door.

"Hey sleeping beauty." Antonio winked.

"Hey stalker, how did you know I was here?" I closed the door behind me.

"I know everything!" He smiled.

"No really!" I giggled pushing him playfully.

"Okay your mom told me." He rubbed where I pushed him.

"Stalker??" I laughed, "how did my mom tell you?"

"I went to go visit you a couple of times you were either sleeping or Bella was with you, sometimes Lena." Antonio shrugged leaning against his car.

I nodded, "what are you doing here? Not to be rude."

"It's almost homecoming.." He smiled.

"Oh, is that soon?" I forgot about that, all because of the hospital.

"Yeah it's in two week." He started blushing.

"Oh, that's cool. I guess." I smiled crookedly.

"Can I ask you some questions?"

"Yeah sure." I nodded.

"Let's go then." He smiled and went around his car to open the door for me.

"Hold on let me go ask my mom first kiddo." I turned to go back inside.

"I already told her." He smiled and hand motioned me to get into the car.

"Yes! He told me." A voice from inside the house called out.

"Mom? Are you stalking on us?" I laughed but I was also irritated.

"Sorry!! You guys make a good couple." You heard footsteps going back upstairs.

"We try," Antonio paused, "I mean I try."

"Shut up." I got inside the car.

Fast Forward

"What's your favorite color? I remember you telling me it was purple but I don't know, it could change." He pulled into a parking lot.

"It's still purple." I felt as if I was boring him but I didn't want to say anything.

"What's your favorite show?" He turned off the car and sat there.

"Supernatural." I smiled at the thought of the Winchesters and Castiel.

"Nice," he winked at me causing me to blush. "And, your favorite singer?"

"Ed Sheeran, obviously!" I laughed.

"Okay okay I'll stop asking questions. Wanna go walk around?" He opened the car door and waited for me to respond.

I nodded and got out of the car.

We had to walk up this hill of sand but I didn't mind even though the sand was getting into my black Converse.

The sand hill was worth it, the pond filled with lily pad flowers and a walkway surrounding the pond.

We spent the whole day talking about things we liked, and things we didn't like. I thought it was weird that Antonio would try to make a move on me by trying to hold me hand.

He got me home safely and I drifted to sleep right away.

Okay this chapter sucks a** but I promise it will get better! From the help of lenabedoy we created some ideas together! By the way go read her story Going In Circles

-Cindy :)