Thirteen

Hello welcome to Starbucks my name is Jasmine, what can I get for you?

I was on my phone scrolling through Instagram and answering people who snapchatted me and trying out the new features.

"Hello, may I get a Java Chip Latte and a White Chocolate Mocha Frappé."

I blushed because of course Kyle knew what I always get, no matter if it's cold or hot I will always get my frappé.

Yes you may. Will that be all for today?

"Actually throw in two chocolate chip cookies please." Kyle grabbed my hand.

Okay your totally will be $8.45 at the window.

"You know me so well!" I smirked.

Kyle blushed in return.

Kyle drove to the next window waiting for them to make us our drinks.

"What are you doing?" He asked as he took out his money.

"On snapchat." I grinned and took a picture with Kyle but he was caught off guard.

"Hey!" He tried to take my phone away I giggled and hid my phone under my arm saving the picture before he could delete it.

"I promise we'll take a better one soon." He smirked as Jasmine opened the window.

"That'll be $8.45." She smiled at me and Kyle grabbing the money. She closed the window once again.

I sniffed the air, "I love the smell of coffee."

"Basic white girl." Kyle teased.

Before I said anything the window opened again. Jasmine handed us our drinks and our cookies.

"Thank you have a wonderful day." She smiled and closed the window as we drove off.

We arrived at school leaving twenty minutes til the bell rang.

I walked throughout the halls holding hands and laughing at each other's jokes.

"Hey y'all!" Ariel bumped into me on purpose. I laughed it off.

"What's up?" I noticed Kyle let go of my hand and instead putting it around my waist. I blushed taking a sip of my coffee and listening to Ariel chatter about some guy she met.

"Hold on." I walked to the nearest trash can throwing away my plastic Starbucks cup, walking back into Kyle's arms.

"Diana!" I was caught off guard I looked around and saw Antonio hand motioning me to walk over to him.

"What does he want?" Kyle let go of me and started walking towards Antonio.

"Kyle!" I ran after him but Ariel grabbed my arm.

"Aren't you listening to me?"

I felt bad for not paying attention but I needed to go check that nothing bad would occur.

{ K Y L E }

I walked over to Antonio the closer I got the more annoyed, the more mad I got.

"Kyle!" I heard Diana call my name but I didn't care I wanted to show Antonio not to try anything with my girl.

"Antonio." My breath grew harsher.

"Yeah?" He backed away knowing what I would do.

"I heard that you kissed my girl." I clenched my jaw.

"Your girl?" He questioned.

"Diana! You asshole!"

"What did you call me?" Antonio took a step closer.

"Asshole!" I yelled.

{ D I A N A }

"Asshole!" I heard Kyle yell harshly.

"Ariel just tell me later can't you see." I pointed to where Kyle and Antonio were at.

"Oh shit!" Ariel nodded, "Go stop them!"

I sighed in relief that she wasn't mad at me I turned to look but I only saw-

Antonio threw the weight of his fist close to Kyle's face but he moved out of the way.

"Guys stop it!!" I went in between them spreading my hands out.

"Diana." Antonio huffed, "Move out of the way."

"No! You guys are fighting for a dumb reason" I screamed.

Bella came out of nowhere and grabbed my arm pulling me back.

"What the fuck! Let me go!" I struggled.

"I don't want you getting hurt!" Bella held me close to her.

From the corner of my eye I saw Antonio punch Kyle's face causing him to stumble back.

Kyle shook his head I saw drops of crimson red liquid drop out of his nose.

I got goosebumps.

"I'm sorry." I whispered to Bella she was confused but suddenly I kicked her knee.

"Fuck!" She let go of me and I ran to the boys.

In a blink of an eye, Kyle punched Antonio's stomach repeatedly.

"GUYS STOP FUCKING FIGHTING!" I bursted into tears. Everyone stopped cheering for Kyle or Antonio and they had their eyes on me. I looked at Kyle's hand filled with cuts. I looked at Antonio's hand he had a pair of scissors in his right hand with the scissors opened wide.

I gasped in horror and shock, "what the fuck Antonio? Scissors are too much!" I pushed him against the wall with tears streaming down my face. I ran over to Kyle, I gently put my hand on his cheek, checking his wounds. Nothing but a bloody nose.

"Where did he cut you?" I asked searching.

Kyle lifted up his right hand his wrist was opened up, seeing his flesh I got woozy, my version started to get blurry. I motioned Bella to call 911 but she didn't do shit.

Lena was walking down the hall listening to music when she saw me. She dropped her backpack on the ground and ran as fast as she could.

"Does it hurt?" I asked, I sounded stupid. Of course it hurt his hand is literally, his flesh was teared open.

I looked at Lena and she was already on the phone I'm amusing the ambulance. She ran up to and kneeled beside me.

"What the hell happened?" She asked trying to comfort me.

I grabbed Kyle's hand again, once I saw the open wound and the blood gushing out of his hand I couldn't take it anymore. My vision was blurrier than before. I felt cold all over my body, mostly my head, I stood up from the ground hoping that would help but I felt dizzier.

"Kyle.." I whispered.

And that's all I remembered before everything went pitch black.

Drama? Or not? Lol not really.
Anyway I forgot to thank you guys for 100+ reads! I know its not much but I am very grateful! Love you all!

-Cindy