Five

"Alright alright!" Kyle tried not to laugh, I was legit at the urge of crying. I sighed in annoyance.

"Sorry.." he murmured. "It's okay I just got scared." I laughed nervously. I looked down at my bathing suit looking at the pastel purple top and pastel purple bottoms.

The waves of the water began to sway back and forth. I took steps back until I bumped into Kyle, my back feeling Kyles abs, I got goosebumps. "What's wrong?" Kyle was curious.

"No nothing just a little chilly." I noticed the sun was setting. Kyle wrapped his arms around my waist his head on top of mine, I tried not to blush but I couldn't. "Kyle.... whatcha doing boy." I squirmed out of his arms.

"Trying to keep you warm." He smirked. "Oh gosh.." I rolled my eyes lets just go back I see Jason setting up the bon-fire.

Kyle shrugged and started marching away, marching not to splash water all over the place. I tried to take a step but I felt my feet slip, I balanced back into place, Kyle was already half away to the shore. "Kyle!" I called out sounding scared.

Kyle turned around quickly thinking something happened to me. I waved my hand to come over. His face had no emotion he marched back to where I was. "What's wrong?" You could tell Kyle was getting cold. "I'm scared..." My voice quivered. "It's not that bad Diana." Kyle reached out his hand.

   { K Y L E }

    Diana grabbed my hand and she slowly walked to me taking a deep breath when she reached my chest, the warmth of her breath made me get goosebumps.
     I've never seen Diana so scared in her life, normally when she's nervous she would laugh like, uncomfortably, it was adorable. "Kyle..." She huffed.
    "Yeah?" I noticed the sun was going down rapidly. She mumbled, "Can I hold on to you..."

     "What now?" I looked down to her. She cleared her throat, "Can I hold on to you!? Gosh Kyle I'm getting old and you ain't moving!" I smirked and instead of her holding on to me I held onto her, hugging her from her waist and taking it step by step, she almost fell. Twice. Maybe six times.

{ D I A N A }

     We made it to the shore but Kyle didn't want to let go of me, I noticed Bella from the corner of my eye she had her phone out taking pictures.

"Kyle we are out of the water." I laugh softly. "Mmm." I feel him smiling I know. He puts his hand over my shoulder and we walk to the Bon-fire.

"I can't get this stupid thing to work!" Jason threw his hands in the air. Addie walked over to Jason massaging his shoulders, "Jason, chillax!"

Jason took a deep breath and gave it one more try, glowing sparks are catching onto the wood starting up more sparks, later on turning into a flame, Jason hugs Addie, Addie for the creep she is starts smelling his hair.

My phone dings, I pull it out of my bag.

Bella: new picture message!

Me: Bella! Why'd you take pictures!!!

Scarlet: OKAY guys! Thanks for the invitation!

Bella: Diana was in charge of inviting people :/

Me: uhhhhhh no wrong! Bella you know I suck at inviting people don't throw me under the bus!

I put my phone away looking up Bella was texting with a smile on her face.

"Hoe.." I muttered. I laughed to myself and noticed Kyle was sitting next to me.

"What's so funny?" His face filled with puzzlement.

"Nothing." I nodded no with a smile on my face. I looked up and noticed Anthony pulling a piece of pizza out of his pocket.

"Diana I want to talk-" I stopped Kyle.

I placed my hand on his thigh, "Be right back." I smiled and walked over to Anthony.

"What else to you have in there." I laughed.

"Uh.." Anthony checked his pockets putting the items on the table next to him. "Fries from McDonald's, a cheeseburger, skittles. Oh! Two hot Cheetos in here!" Anthony had a pile of food on the table.

"Let me guess a sandwich gone bad in your left pocket?" I teased.

"Haha!" Anthony didn't laugh at all.

I rolled my eyes, "Besides who invited you? I'm not trying to be rude."

"Listen bitch, I invited myself okay?" Anthony sassed me, although that's how we talk to each other. He knows I know he's joking and when he's not.

I started laughing when Victoria came up to us. "Diana! I met someone!!!!" She squealed. Victoria immediately took a look at the food and grabbed a Cheeto, I raise an eyebrow wondering her reaction.

"Cheddar cheese?" She wiped her mouth. I choked on my saliva and started laughing to much.

After I calmed down, "What guy did you meet?" I reminded Victoria.

"Oh! He's a surfer." She smirked, "His name is Ben he likes everything I like! How rare is that!!" She got overly excited.

I laughed and playfully shoved her, don't get to excited you'll scare the poor guy!

I looked over at Kyle who was sitting alone looking at me, I remembered him saying he wanted to talk to me about something, I walked over to him and was about to sit down.

"Kyle, you wanted to talk?" I fixed my sweatshirt before sitting down. "Yeah uh-" Someone pulled me away.

"Diana!" A familiar voice pulled me into a hug I had no choice but to hug him back. I pulled away realizing it was Antonio.