One Shot #20: More Of You

It goes without saying, I'm hooked on him. I've never found anyone who drove me as crazy as he did. The way he wrote, the sound of his voice! It all threw me in a trance. He was something new and exciting but I was a plain boring Jane that so happened to have a growing infatuation. People noticed too. They couldn't quite pin the tail but they knew I had changed. My parents thought I was doing drugs when they saw my last report card. I can't help my daydreams...my fantasies about him while I'm in class. Multiple times, I've tried to forget and move on with my life, but he sure as hell isn't making it easy.

               I don't know who in their right mind put an all boys boarding school right next to an all girls boarding school if the point was to keep us away. I've heard of some of the upperclassman sneaking boys in, but I've never actually seen it happen. I've been possessed with the thought to do it myself. I've been secretly sending notes through an opening in the fence to Dean for months. I've only seen little bits and pieces of his face through the spaces between each panel. Every night, I lay awake thinking of him and what we would do if we could actually see each other.

                The last note that I sent was short. "Our usual spot. 10pm". I waited with angst. My heart pounding through my shirt almost made our floor advisor suspicious. It was a quarter to 10 when I slipped on my shoes. There was no balcony, but there was a gutter that ran along the side of the building right next to our window. It was now or never. There was nine feet between me and the ground. The cool sensation from the metal slowly burned as I slid quickly down. For precaution, we always knock on the fence to a certain rhythm to make sure that it is us on the other side.

                                    I knock. He responds. "Dean!" I shout in a whisper.

                                    "I got your note. We've never met this late. What's the matter?"

                                   "Walk down and meet me at the shrubs. There's a big enough gap for you to squeeze through. Meet me by the shed when you come over."

                                     I could tell he was smiling. "You sly fox..." I shake my head in amusement.

                  I quickly make it to the back of the shed. After a few minutes, I start to worry. He couldn't have gotten caught. No one was out here. No one saw me leave. I hear a sound coming from the right. Cautiously, I peek around the corner. The hair on the back of my neck stood on its own as my breath caught in my throat. The next thing I knew, a pair of arms snaking themselves around my waist from behind.

                  He puts a finger in front of my lips as he shushes me. The goosebumps calm back down as I see Dean's whole face for the first time in the moonlight. After a moment's gaze, he swiftly pushes me back against the shed and lifts me up to his height. Without thinking, my legs find their way around his waist. My heart races and my goosebumps come back, but not out of fear. In that moment, I was his.

                  Quickly, I push away any thoughts of getting caught. Closing my eyes, I take in his scent. Within moments, we were closer than I imagined we would ever be. His lips left mine for the sake of air but he quickly attacked my neck, teasing my skin with little bites. If he wasn't propping me up, I would have fallen on account of my weakened knees. My mind was tossed into yet another trance as his hands slid up and down my thighs. I turn and share a flirtatious glance before our lips meet again. I kissed him back with such a ferocity...such a need that I couldn't dispel. I didn't know what had gotten into me, but I couldn't stop. His tongue was like a highly addictive drug. My insides clenched as the burning desire overwhelmed me.

**********

                   I laid awake on my bed while everyone else enjoyed their lunch outside. I wasn't hungry, so I went to my room. Staring at the ceiling, my mind wandered back to that fateful night and the other nights that followed. Every single word that he says, every little thing that he does has me thinking more and more of him. Every time I try to shake the thoughts, something around me always reminds me of him. I can't help my daydreams...my fantasies about him. Its got me begging for more of him.

The End.