21. Til I Forget About You

Logan P.O.V.

(Y/N) left me standing there with my mouth hanging open. Did those words really come out of her? Where did that come from? I've been with a lot of girls, trust me, but none of them have ever given it to me the way she just did. And I guess I deserved it. I deserved every bit of what she said to me. But it's done and now it's time to move on.

I walk back to the girls and continue to have a great time at the party.

After a while I head back inside the house, bored with everyone outside.

"Hey James, great party!" I slap him on the back.

"Thanks man! Where's (Y/N)? I haven't seen her yet but Carlos told me she's here." he says, looking over my shoulder for her.

"She left," I really didn't want to get into it.

"Aw, how come? Not in a party mood?" he laughs.

"Um, yeah I guess she wasn't up to it anymore." I'll explain it later to him. I just want to forget about it right now.

The party died down till it was just me, James, Kendall, and Carlos.

"Oh Logan, where did (Y/N) go? I saw her leave in her car a while ago." Carlos tells me.

"Oh uh I don't know where she went, she just left." I answer.

"She looked kind of upset," he continues.

I just shrug. Why does everyone keep asking about her?

"Oh my god. What did you do?" Kendall raises his eyebrows.

"What do you mean 'what did I do'? I didn't DO anything," I say defensively. God, why cant everybody just leave me alone?

"Oh cmon Logan. You seriously dumped her?" James asks.

"Yeah you know what? I did. Ok? So just leave it." I'm getting really annoyed.

"You do this every time!" James rolls his eyes.

"Exactly, so why does it even matter?" I stand up and start to walk away but Carlos grabs my arm and spins me around to face him.

"It matters because we actually like (Y/N). All of the other girls, the MANY other girls, were idiots, Logan. (Y/N)'s different. I really thought you liked her. I thought you actually liked this one?" Carlos asks.

I sigh, "I did like her. And yeah, more than the others. I just get bored with the same girl after a while. I need change. Time to move on, I guess." I shrug again.

"Douche bag," I'm pretty sure I hear Carlos say under his breath.

"What did you just say?" I raise my voice.

He looks away, "Nothing."

I push his chest causing him to stumble back a little bit. "What did you say?" I ask him again.

"I called you a douche bag!" he pushes me back.

"What are you talking about?!" I'm starting to yell now.

"You're such a dick! Do you honestly not ever feel guilty about what you do to girls? Do you not have any emotions or feelings? She's a great girl! She's so nice and she really cares about you, she really cares about all of us! You seriously make me sick!" Carlos shakes his head and walks away.

"It's none of your business anyways. Why do you care so much?" I yell after him but he kept walking away shaking his head in disappointment.

(Y/N) P.O.V.

I get home to my apartment and flop onto my bed. With the little energy I have left, I sob into my pillow. What did I do wrong?

I put on Taylor Swift's song "I Knew You Were Trouble." and cry as I listen to the words that explain my feelings so well.