6. See You Again

Your P.O.V.

My friends and I hugged the guys goodbye. I really didn't want to leave but I knew this night had to end sometime. I hugged Logan and thanked him for a great night. Man he smelled good. We waved goodbye to the boys and I gave Logan one last small smile. Then I turned around and started to walk away with the other three girls. I'm not even 20 steps away from the building when I hear someone call my name from behind.

"(Y/N)!" I turn around and see Logan running to catch up to me. The girls look at me, not sure what is going on. Logan pulls me aside and I look at him confused. "Before you go I just wanted to ask you something," he says to me seriously.

My heart starts pounding in my chest. "What," I barely whisper.

"I know you said you wanted to go into entertainment and you know since we are in that business I thought that maybe I could help you out." My eyes lit up, hopeful. "We have another show tomorrow night not too far from here. The guys and I were thinking that you could watch from backstage and see how the whole concert thing works, ya know? If you want to," Logan continued, smiling at me.

"Seriously?" I ask.

"Yeah. I thought it could maybe help you a little you know? See if that's what you want to do. So what do you say?"

"Yes! Oh my god thank you so much!" I say and I hug him smiling. He laughs and returns the hug.

"Great! Why don't you meet me back here tomorrow around 1:00 and then we can bring you to the venue." he tells me.

"Ok!" I bite my lip and smile at him.

"Ok see you tomorrow!" he says to me.

"Ok." I say again and walk back to my friends. Really? 'Ok'? Why can't I talk to him? 'Ok' was all I could think of to say. He makes me so nervous. Gah I love him! I tell my friends what just hapened and they all squeal with delight. I get home late and go right to bed, so excited for the next day. I fall asleep with a smile on my face, thinking of Logan.

Logan P.O.V.

"Dude what just happened?" James asks me as i walk back over to them. All three guys were staring at me.

"I just invited (Y/N) to tomorrow nights concert," I answer them.

"What?! You can't just promise her a ticket. It's a sold out show!" Kendall practically yells at me.

"Dude calm down. She's going to watch from backstage." I try to reason with him.

"Backstage? You can't just invite anyone you want to come watch backstage. People are going to get the wrong idea. SHE is going to get the wrong idea, Logan!" James says sternly.

"Guys why are you all yelling at me? I really like (Y/N) ok? Just please help me out with this. Please?" I look at all of their faces pleadingly.

They don't look to convinced. All three of them look at each other and then back at me until one of them finally speaks up.

"Yeah bro, we'll help you out," Carlos smiles at me.

"We will?" James narrows his eyes at Carlos and crosses his arms.

"James, he would do it for you." Carlos defends me.

James sighs and says, "Ok fine."

"Kendall?" I turn to face him. "Yeah I'll help too."

"Thanks man!" I say, relieved.

Your P.O.V.

I wake up from the best dream ever. We got to meet Big Time Rush and hang out with them and...wait that wasn't a dream. That was real. OH MY GOD! Did I seriously hang out with Logan Henderson last night?

I shake my head and get dressed, remembering that I was meeting up with the guys today to go to the show tonight. Wow listen to me. It sounds like I do this all the time. I put on dark jeans, a pretty blue top, and black flats. I curl my hair a little on the ends and apply a little makeup.

Ok yes, I want to look good for Logan. He probably doesn't like me like that. He's just being nice and helping me out. But you know it doesn't hurt to try to look good for him and the guys.

I look at the clock and it says 12:23. I grab something to eat in my kitchen and then get in my car and head to the arena where the concert was last night. I get there at 12:56 and I see that the Big Time Rush tour buses are there. Logan must've seen my car because he came out of one of the buses and walked over to me.

"Hey!" I say when I get out of the car.

"Hey (Y/N). I'm glad you're here," he says, giving me a hug. Man he smells good! I realize I've been holding my breath since I saw him. Then I remember to answer him back.

"Yeah I'm so excited! Thanks for inviting me." I smile at him. Why am I so nervous?

His grin grows wider. "Cmon," he says, taking my hand and leading me to the Kendall/Logan tour bus.

Let the adventure begin!