9. Karaoke

Logan P.O.V.

I tell (Y/N) how I feel about her. She blushed which is adorable. I really really want to kiss her. I hope she does too. Even if she doesn't, I'm still going for it. We both know that we have a connection.

I reach up and put some of her hair behind her ear. I look deep into her eyes and lean in closer to her. I stop about an inch away from her, and look at her lips then back up to her eyes.

She looks at me and then she removes the small space between us. It is a soft, tender kiss. She puts her arms around my neck and I put my hand on her waist, deepening the kiss.

I pull away and look into her eyes, smiling and she smiles back. I grin at her mysteriously and she raises an eyebrow, not sure what I was thinking. I quickly stand up and pick her up, swinging her over my shoulder.

"Logan!" She screams, laughing. "What are you doing? Put me down!"

I smirk and said, "Sorry. No can do." I walk back to the end of the dock and I can tell that she realizes what is happening because she tenses up as she sees the water in front of us.

"Logan no! Don't you dare!" she says kicking her legs.

"I don't know what are you talking about," I say innocently. Then I swing her into the water and she screams. When she comes back to the surface, she is soaked and I can't help but laugh at her.

"I can not believe you just did that!" (Y/N) glares at me.

Still laughing, I reach over the dock to help her up. She smiles sweetly at me, grabs my hand and then pulls me in the water with her. I should've seen that one coming.

"Hey!" I say when I come back up.

"Not so funny now is it?" she smirks.

"I guess I deserved that." I laugh. I swim closer to her and kiss her again. Although it's a little hard since we are treading water. We get out and walk back to the buses hand in hand.

Your P.O.V.

He kissed me! Twice! I was in heaven. I still can't believe he likes me. He's this popular superstar and I'm just...normal...a nobody.

We walk back to the buses, dripping water everywhere. We are holding hands and laughing, reliving what happened at the dock.

"There you guys are!" Carlos smiles when he sees us. "Why are you all wet?"

"(Y/N) pushed me into the lake." Logan tells him.

"Liar!" I call him out. "He threw me into the lake and then I pulled him in with me."

Carlos nods and laughs. "Ok then. Well we are going to go to the bar in like 20 minutes if you guys want to go get changed."

"Yes!" Logan cheers. I looked at him confused and he notices the look on my face. "When we have a day off we sometimes like to go to bars and sing karaoke. It's really fun." Logan explains excitedly.

We get dried off and change and then all head over to a local bar. There aren't many people there but it is a pretty small space. I was excited to watch the guys sing. They are so good and I can't wait to see them goof around and have fun.

There was already a guy and a girl onstage singing 'I'm Yours' by Jason Mraz when we all walked in.

"Alright who's going first?" James rubs his hands together.

"I will!" Carlos says obviously very excited.

When the people on stage are done, Carlos goes over and picks his song. He gets onstage and grabs the mic. The song starts playing and I recognize it right away. It's 'Dynamite' by Taio Cruz.

The other three guys and I start laughing as Carlos belts out the song and dances funny along with it. He is adorable and really funny. When he finishes he comes back to where we are seated. 

"So?" he asks me.

"Great job Carlos! You were amazing!" I laugh.

"Why thank you very much," he said in an Elvis voice. "Kendall you're up!"

Kendall walks to the stage and starts singing 'The A Team' by Ed Sheeren. He did such a great job. His performance was much more serious than Carlos's.

"Kendall is the most musical of all of us," Logan explains. "He is always playing his guitar and writing music." I nod and start to feel like I'm getting to know the guys a little bit better.

"Wow Kendall that was beautiful," I compliment him.

"Thanks, (Y/N)!" Kendall smiles.

"Logan let's do one together," James suggests.

"Alright," Logan agrees. "Be right back!" He says to me.

"Have fun!" I say. James and Logan make their way to the stage and select their song. When they get on the stage, Logan smiles at me like he is up to something. A song starts to play and I don't know what it is until Logan starts singing. It's 'What Makes You Beautiful' by One Direction.

I burst out laughing at how ridiculous this is. James and Logan are singing this love song to each other. It's hilarious. Most of the time Logan was goofing off with James but on his solos he was singing really good and looking at me while doing it. Not gonna lie, I blushed a few times. Then Logan sang the last line, "That's what makes you beautiful!" We all stand up and clap for their performance.

"What did you think?" Logan asks me when they got back.

"Hilarious!" I laugh at both of them.

"Alright your

turn (Y/N)!" James smirks at me.

"Oh god no!" I say horrified. "I can't sing in front of people."

"There's barely anybody here." Kendall tries to reason with me.

"I have really bad stage freight. I can't sing." I shake my head. I am seriously panicking.