19. Stay Stay Stay

(Y/N) P.O.V.

How did those girls know that Logan would be at the airport today? That's strange. It's like they have a tracker on him or something. The girls were all glaring at me when they weren't looking at Logan. Do his fans really hate me that much? I don't know what to do to make them like me and see that I'm in this for Logan, not because he's rich and famous.

Logan drops me off at my apartment. "See you tomorrow?" he asks.

"Aren't you recording tomorrow?"

"Yeah. Stop by! I'm sure the guys missed you." he laughs.

"Ok I'll see you there."

He caresses my face with his hand and kisses me softly. Then he turns around and leaves.

Logan P.O.V.

The next morning I head to the studio bright and early. We are filming today so good thing I memorized my lines when I got back to my apartment. I walk in and see Kendall reading over the script.

"Hey man!" I say walking over to him.

"Hey! How was Texas?" he asks.

"Really great! So good to see the family again."

"Did (Y/N) like it there?"

"Yeah and my parents loved her and I think Presley loves her more than she loves me," I laugh.

"Good to hear," Kendall gets up and pats my back.

I greet the other guys and then it's time for filming. It goes pretty slow today. A lot of mess ups but that's just because we all laugh the whole time. When one person laughs, it's contagious. Makes the job way more fun fooling around with the guys.

(Y/N) arrives when we are shooting the last scene that I'm in. When the director says the scene is good, I walk over to her and give her a quick kiss. "Hey beautiful."

She blushes slightly and says, "Great job. You were hilarious as always."

"Thank you," I smile and peck her lips one more time.

She walks over and says hi to the other guys.

(Y/N) P.O.V.

It was pretty late after the boys finished filming. Logan and I decided to go out for dinner. Then he drove me back to my apartment.

We were standing at my door chatting.

"I had a lot of fun tonight Logie," I told him.

"Me too." He leans in to kiss me but before he puts his lips to mine, he whispers, "I'm so glad I have you."

I get butterflies in my stomach. I reach for his neck and pull him down all the way so our lips meet. They start moving together in sync. I run my fingers up the back of his head through his soft hair. His hand moves down back back and rests on my waist. Out of breath, I pull back and give him another quick peck on the lips.

Our foreheads lean against one another and Logan smiles down at me. Suddenly I wanted him. I wanted him bad. No, I needed him. I needed to feel close to him. "Do you..wanna come inside?" I whisper.

He grins wider and nods slightly. I walk inside my apartment holding his hand and he closes the door behind us. I immediately turn around and kiss him with force. I can tell that he's taken a little by surprise but he quickly recovers and gives it right back. He slips his tongue in my mouth, exploring every inch. I moan softly at how wonderful this feels. My hand slips under the back of his shirt and I run my hand up and down his bare back. He combs his hand through my long hair, bringing me closer to him. I tug on his shirt, wanting it off. Logan gets the memo and breaks away to pull it over his head.

He grins suspiciously and I raise an eyebrow. He swiftly picks me up bridal style and brings me to my room. I giggle when he tosses me on my bed. He leans over the top of me and we make out some more, just like the day at the beach. He breaks away and kisses the corner of my mouth and then leaves a trail of kisses on my jaw. He makes his way down my neck, then kisses my shoulder, then my chest. I pull his head back up to my mouth and kiss him passionately while we stand up again. I put both my hands on Logan's face to get him closer to me. His hands are on my waist but he slowly brings them to my back and reaches for the top of my dress, where the zipper is. He doesn't unzip it yet, making sure I'm ok with it. All I do is pull him closer and he takes that as a sign to keep going. He very slowly pulls the zipper down. What a tease. When the dress opens up I lean away from Logan, letting it drop to the ground. Then I step out of it, eyeing Logan. He is staring at me up and down. I blush a little and he gives me his famous smirk. He swiftly grabs ahold of my waist and brings me back down on the bed with him while making out some more. I put my hand on his chest and bring my hand down his toned abs till I reach the tip of his pants. Logan nibbles on my earlobe and then kisses my neck again. I really need him right now. I reach for his belt buckle and start to undo it.

He stops kissing my neck and looks me in the eyes. "Are you sure you want to do this?" His tone is serious.

I smile at him. How did I get so lucky to have such a great boyfriend? "Yes, I'm sure." I whisper back.

He searches my eyes to make sure. Then he grins and those adorable dimples make me want him even more. "I love you," he whispers.

My eyes widen. I was not expecting that but I realize that I feel the same exact way. With Logan, everything just feels right. He makes me feel safe and important and special.

I grin back and whisper, "I love you, too."

Logan P.O.V.

I wake up with (Y/N) in my arms. Last night was amazing! I really hope that she feels the same way. I stroke her hair as her chest rises and falls evenly. She's sound asleep. After a few minutes, (Y/N) turns her body around so she is facing me. I pull her closer to me.

"Good morning," she says in a sleepy voice.

"Morning sleepy head," I push her hair out of her face and tuck it behind her ear.

"What time is it?" she looks up at me.

I look over at the clock on the night stand. "10:23," I respond.

"Don't you have work?" (Y/N) asks me.

"They don't need me till 2:30 so I get to spend a few hours with you.

She smiles and puts her hand on my face. I look into her eyes and then she brings my head down to hers and kisses me softly. "Thanks for last night. I had fun," she smirks at me and then gets up and goes to the bathroom.

I watch her until she closes the door. I decide to get up and get changed, then I go into her kitchen and see what I can find to make for breakfast.