11 - Absolutely Beautiful

{Camila's POV}

"You know what's better?" I questioned Y/N.

She tilted her head in response and slid her hand into mine as we sat in the empty boba shack.

"I'm performing in the Diesner Theatre tomorrow. Of course you want to watch me and take me out to eat afterwards." I joked, giving a wink of my eye.

Y/N shrugged, getting up and throwing our cups into the trash. Coincidentally, Kendall had catched sight of Y/N from the entrance and walked over to her. The first thing she did was embrace her in a hug that was a bit too long for my liking. She also left her hand on Y/N's side of her right arm.

Despite my distance, I couldn't quite make out the words they were speaking, but their facial expressions told me all. It was clear Kendall still showed interest in Y/N, giggling at non-hilarious comments. After a moment however, Y/N was hard to read. She kept her usual smile, the one she always wears, and just listened the whole time.

Then only fifteen seconds in, Kendall leaned in and whispered something into Y/N's ear. Y/N's expression changed instantly as Kendall scandalously walked away. Composing herself, she took a seat back in front of me, trying to keep the smile she had on before.

"What was that?" I asked, looking for an answer but only got a wave of dismissal.

"Nothing Camila. Don't worry about it."

~
"I don't know Lo. It was... really weird." I focused intently on writing the words that flowed off of my pencil and onto the notebook as I sat at the desk in Lauren's room.

The channels were being flipped on the tv and short clips of each tv show could be heard. Of course, half of the room was neat and the other wasn't. You can even say it was a replica of Y/N and I's room.

"And didn't you say they you know...kissed?" Lauren questioned me, finally deciding on what tv show she was going to watch.

"Well, I'm not sure. I walked into our room and it genuinely looked like it." I responded, placing the eraser tip of my pencil below my chin.

"Whatever you say Camz." Lauren shrugged.

My focus landed back at the piece of papers in front of me. All the scribbles on the margins of the paper and the little drawings of stick figures on the bottom that sparked a piece of creativity, they all led to the same result. Something I'd show off to later on.

"So...Martin huh?" I placed the paper into the hand bag I brought with me, and turned around from my chair to take a good look at the room.

It was clear that Lauren was not the messy one. Several pairs of boxers were sprawled around the left side of the room as well as cologne and other so-called manly essentials. Meanwhile, the right side of the room was neatly packed. Everything of every sort had it's own place in every spot available. Heck, even hand wipes were accessible on her bedside. Raja was currently in Lauren's lap, "watching" alongside Lauren. Very comical of a children's movie.

"Um..." Lauren diverted her eyes away from mine and started playing with Raja's paws.

"Um...? Oh my god, Lauren Michelle Jauregui. Is there someone else?" I politely asked, taking a seat beside her.

"I don't even know, I swear." Lauren crinkled her nose."

I let her continue watching her show, getting up and making my way out to the balcony. Lauren's balcony was much more less enticing, considering it was a level lower than mine and all the way on the other side of the ship. Inhaling the aroma of the sea while closing my eyes, my nerves had settled down. Opening my eyes, there laid in front of my eyes was a beautiful golden sunrise that reflected upon the sea.

Absolutely beautiful.

"Camila! Can you get that for me please?" Lauren exclaimed from inside, acknowledging the knock at her door.

I paced myself inside, arriving at her door at the ready to open.

"Martin, why the f- oh. Excuse me, sorry. Wrong room." Another green eyed girl appeared to me but quickly disappeared.

"Strange..." I muttered, before being gently moved to the side by the hands of the girl from planet green eyes attack you.

I watched as Lauren quickly walked past me, tapping the girl on the shoulder. Leaning from the corner of the entrance, I watched them.

"Keana! Hi, hello, how are you?" Lauren waved, chuckling casually before resting her arms behind her back, holding them together.

Keana, huh.

"Lauren? Hi, I'm doing good. I didn't know you were roommates with Martin...?"  Keana smiled back.

"Oh yeah, it was just some boarding room issue." Lauren waved it off.

"Ah, I see. Well um, have you seen Martin?" Keana asked, looking around the vicinity.

"Actually, no I haven't. Why? I can tell him your message."

"That's really kind of you, but I'm good. Our mom is wo-"

"Mom?!" Lauren choked, holding her hand against her chest.

"Yeah, Martin is my step-brother. He talks about you all the time, might I add."

Lauren composed herself, and inhaled a deep breath. Muttering the word 'wow'.

"I have to go now Jauregui. It was nice seeing you again." Keana stepped in for the hug, smoothly slipping a piece of paper into Lauren's back pocket of her jeans.

Smooth.

"Oh and Jauregui... You look cute as always today." And with that, Keana had left into the nearby elevator.

I walked over to Lauren, patting her on the back. Quietly chuckling to myself how mesmerized the mesmerizer was.

A/N:

It's been a while, woaaah. Anyways, sorry for being MIA for some time. Sometimes I get writer's block haha 😅

#prayformissouri

Luv u bunches :^)