8.5

{Lauren's POV}

"Heeeeey." I casually drew the 'e' to grab Martin's attention as he intently stared at his phone screen in front of me.

He quickly looked back at me from the long couch and smiled with a small wave.

"Hey Jauregui. What's up?" He started, placing his phone in his back pocket while he walked up to me.

"I was looking for you actually. I was thinking that maybe we-" I had been cut off by that strange turquoise haired child.

"Martin, let's gooooo." Kylie wrapped her arms around Martin's arm, a devilish smirk on her face.

"Oh...Lauren. Didn't see you there." She leaned against Martin who seemed very confused at the moment.

"You sure about that Kylie? I told you she was coming along with us." He unwrapped himself from Kylie, and folded his arms in disbelief.

"Oh, right." Kylie rolled her eyes and began walking to our destination.

"Don't mind her Lauren." Martin shoved his hands in his pockets and opened the door for me on the way out with a smile.

I ended up walking behind the two since Kylie wrapped her arms around Martin's arm yet again. This girl is trying to get under my skin, urgh. Eventually we made it to the nightclub inside the cruise ship that was filled with the young people, young as me even. Looking down at myself, I became very satisfied with my look. A maroon cardigan, a white sleeveless crop top, black high waisted leather shorts, black pantyhose, and a pair of black wedge ankle booties.

However, looking back up...Kylie and Martin were nowhere to be seen. Wait, a minute... I looked closer to a two dancing on the floor, and to no surprise it was indeed, Kylie and Martin. Tch. I was wrong to think Martin was actually interested in me, but then again it does look like he's being tortured with Kylie's bottom all up in his face. Whatever. Finding myself on one of the stools, I slowly sipped on a glass of water. Clearly, I was not emotionally ready to get drunk only for someone to take advantage of me.

"Water at a club? Very mysterious." A voice spoke to my side. I looked over my shoulder to see a fellow green-eyed lady. Damn, she's pretty.

"I like my water strong." I joked, continuing to sip through the straw. Slightly widening my eyes when I heard her very cute chuckle.

"I'm Keana." She reached out a hand for me to shake. Reluctantly reciprocating the action, her smile found a way into my heart. Of course, this was nothing but a friendship. Was it?

"I'm Martin." Martin chimed in, placing a hand around my shoulder. The look on his face looked very territorial, yet very subtle.

"Can you flirt with Kyle or something? I'm trying to start a conversation here quiff boy." Keana's demeanor had changed in an instant as with her look that seemed very annoyed. I couldn't help but laugh to myself about how straight up she could be.

"Keana Marie Issartel." Mocking in a motherly like tone, Martin motioned for Keana to leave the area.

Scoffing as a reply, she walked almost...seductively out. Turning off my ears from Martin, I saw her wink and smile at me before fully leaving the building.

Holy shit.

A/N:

I've decided to make one of these lauren chapters once in a while to keep things different yo, unless you guys totally hate this lool. Keana or Martin? Hm, who knows? I made this short because first time y'anno.