6 - Date

{Your POV}

The light beamed onto my face as I outstretched my arms into the air. Jumping out of bed, I looked out of the slide door, revealing a port at land. So we've finally reached Ensenada, Mexico.

"I'm going out to eat breakfast with my girls, wanna come?" I heard the familiar voice say from behind. I turned around and there stood the one and only Camila Cabello, wearing high waisted maroon jeans, a black longsleeve crop top, and black wedge ankle booties. She looked good in literally everything, gah.

"I'm good. Thanks for asking." I shook my head, and watched her wave a goodbye as she left out the door.

The last few days I felt really distant from Camila. I thought that if we started off again, we'd go at a natural speed at things. Yet, we seemed to go nowhere. She'd be off with her friends, and I'd be off with mine. By the time either one of us would go into the room, the other would already be sleeping. This dark feeling in my gut is telling me that if I don't act soon, I'll lose her forever. Just like I've lost so many others.

The time flew by as I exited out of my room. I wore a black tank top with white stripes, a floral kimono, dark washed high waisted jeans, and a pair of black strappy sandals. As I opened the door, the brown haired sturdy dude walked on by before looking back and noticing me.

"Y/N! You're on the same floor as me?" He crossed his arms as he greeted me, giving me a warm smile.

"I guess so." I smiled back.

"Or you just did the naughty with someone huh?" He smirked.

"Dylan! You are so gross." I punched his arm.

"Ouch. Anyways...how about joining me for breakfast?" He threw his thumb pointing backwards, motioning for me to join.

I nodded and he held a hand to his heart.

"Whew. Afraid I was going to be rejected." He chuckled as we began walking.

~

The waitress came over to write down our orders. Dylan had flashed her famous smile from high school, that made the girls swoon. He wasn't even doing it on purpose, he always smiles. His smile had worked on the girl, telling by the way she had her boobs in his face showing him the menu very unnecessarily.

"Um...I'll have the-" I began, her icy glare positioned on me.

"She'll have chocolate chip pancakes, bacon on the side extra crispy, and an English muffin. Oh and a glass of orange juice, no pulp please." The menu had covered his face, thankfully. I can't believe he remembered all of my choices from before. I looked up at the waitress and her eyes were wide, until her icy glare turned even more cold.

"I'll have an English muffin and coffee please. I'd like two strips of extra crispy bacon if possible as well. Thank you." He lowered the menu, revealing his dopey smile.

The waitress was sent away, unhappily if I might add. I felt another icy cold stare in my direction, giving me the chills. I looked around the room until I locked eyes with the dorky Cuban. It wasn't directed at me, it was almost as if it was directed at Dylan. She couldn't possibly be jealous, could she? Embarrassed, she looked away back to her band mates.

It was weird seeing her react like that. A few moments had passed before I heard a few whispers.

"Just go Camz!"

"Hoii, you better claim what's yours dawg."

"Agreed."

Dylan looked over and his facial expression had changed. His usual smiley face went to a more curious face. She's coming. She's coming.

"Hi Y/N." I heard as she claimed the seat next to mine. I looked into our eyes and it happened again. She's holding my heart in not her hands, but her eyes. The way she looks at me makes me feel some type of way.

"Hello Camila." I replied, giving a little smile at her.

"Another friend...?" She nervously asked, rubbing the back of her neck but with a smile to attempt to hide it.

"Yup." Dylan answered before I could open my mouth, popping the 'p'.

I looked back to Camila who seemed to be content with his answer. She slowly slid her hand into mine, and it took me a while to get used to the warmth that I missed so much. I had almost flinched, by her touch. Until I realized a piece of paper had laid inside the cave of our hands. The food had arrived, giving the cue for Camila to leave. She squeezed my hand one last time before sliding out the booth and back to her friends.

"Damn. She's hot." Dylan announced, looking at Camila.

"Oh shut up. She would never date you." I replied.

"You're  clearly underestimating me Y/LN." Dylan responded, taking a sip of his coffee. I laughed at his reply and began eating at my food. I held tight to the paper that Camila left for me, anxiously waiting to read what was wrote for me.

~

{Camila's POV}

"That guy is hella cute though Mila." Dinah stated, taking a sip at her drink whilst looking in his direction.

"Whatever. Oh look at me, making Y/N laugh and smile and enjoying life." I mimicked in a voice I'd imagine him say in.

"Someone's jeeeeealous, how cute!"  Lauren pinched at my cheeks.

"She's red!" Normani and Ally squealed, making me cover my face.

"Stop!" I exclaimed, hitting Dinah's arm next me

They all giggled, while I hid myself in the comfort of my arms. Peeking from my arms when everyone had settle back down, I looked at Y/N who was now reading the note as Dylan walked to the bathroom. The neutral expression on her face turned into a light smile, that brightened me up. Making me smile myself even after seeing it again in a while. There was also a fuzzy feeling in my stomach from realizing that my plan had worked out. She agreed. Agreed to spending the night out with me. Was it a date? I sure as hell hope it is.

Oh, it's a date to me.

A/N: yikes