8 - Deja vu

{Your POV}

"I'm not gay."

Looking at the radio from the dining table we all sat, my throat turned dry. That was definitely Camila. I heard the other four girls answer as well.

I was speechless.

Excusing myself from the table, I walked into a bathroom stall. With each step I took, a piece of my heart broke off so to say. I was slowly crumbling apart from her words. As I plopped myself onto the toilet seat cover, ( with pants on ) her three words repeated in my head.

Little did I know, I was being played in the same situation as I was before. A dèja vu. I hate you Cabello, I thought in my head while warm tears streamed down my face.

"Y/N? Are you in here?" A knock at my door.

Wiping at my eyes, I stood up and slowly opened the door to find Kendall with a worried expression. Before I could open my mouth, she embraced me in a hug that I haven't had for quite a while. Melting into her hug, I couldn't help but continue to let these odd drops of water come from my eyes.

After a few minutes, Kendall pulled away from the hug, only to take hold of both of my hands. Slowly walking backwards and never letting go of our eye contact, we had reached a white two seater couch that was stationed in the corner of the bathroom. Kendall wrapped an arm around me as we sat ourselves down. Leaning my head on her shoulder, she motioned for me to speak.

"I don't know why I'm crying. We're not even together." I managed to say in between sniffles.

"Because you care about her you big dweeb." Kendall flicked the the center of my forehead with a smile.

"Care enough to love her?" I tilted my head, looking directly into Kendall's precious eyes.

"Do you love her like I do for you?" With all seriousness, Kendall spoke.

"Kendall...this isn't the-" I began.

"It's never the right time Y/N. I can afford being wrong if it means bringing you back." Kendall held my left cheek with her hand, and caressed it with the pad of her thumb.

"You have Dylan, Kendall jus-" I began again, being cut off yet again.

"I'm gay." Kendall announced. From her movements, I can tell she was holding back her tears. But I couldn't do anything, knowing I was the one who broke her.

"I came out to my family before this cruise. I've never been happier in my life, and all I'm missing is you. I plan on telling D-" Kendall started.

"Kendall." I broke her off. As she looked up, I saw her watery eyes ready to burst.

"I don't know." I looked away from her eyes, and ran out of the building only to catch a cab.

{Camila's POV}

It was 8:00 P.M and I was currently sitting alone on a bench that overlooked the Mexico waves. I had owed Normani for sneaking me out of the grasp of management for the time being. However, in the back of my head I had this doubtful thought Y/N was not showing up. Maybe she did hear the broadcast...? No, she's probably just running late or something.

"Excuse me, do you mind if I sit here?" A young lady-like voice politely asked.

I was lying if I said I didn't expect that to be Y/N. Disappointed, I only found a short black haired woman. Shaking my head, she placed herself on the other side of the bench.

A moment of silence.

"I've been wondering while you're sitting here alone." The strange woman had announced.