1 - Tattoos and Butterflies

{Your POV}

"Five more minutes." I groaned, as I clinged to my blanket for my warmth.

"I swear to god Y/N if you don't get up, you will never be up once I'm done with you." Bea threatened, pulling the blanket out of my grasp. Ugh.

"Fine fine, mom." I replied, purposely falling off my bed but only to stare up at the ceiling for a minute or two before actually getting up.

"Thank you sweetie." Bea jokingly responded, closing the door on he way out.

Sitting back up, I turned my head to face the clock to see it was only 6:30 in the morning. Okay, seriously though? This girl needs her beauty sleep! Gosh. I pushed myself up and walked into the bathroom, only taking 7 minutes to take a shower and freshen up. Opening my bedroom door after I was done, the sounds of chatter filled my ears. Am I the last one to wake up? As I peeked down from the second level of the house, I saw that everyone was eating breakfast already. Well, that's definitely a first.

"Making her way down stairs, walking slow, taking forever, and she's cruise bound." Jade lightly sang as the whole table looked my way. Knowing myself, I just had to do one of those princess waves. In the end, I received a few laughs from the table.

Taking my usual spot next to Tori, my best friend, I filled my plate up with bacon, pancakes ( don't you dare ) , and filled my cup with a glass of milk. Before I began to dig in, I looked around the table to confirm everyone was there. Bea: check. Jacob: check. Niall: check. Jade: check. Kylie: Check. Martin: check. Beyonce: unfortunately, no check.

I'm satisfied with the way my life is going now. I share a two story house with the eight greatest friends I've ever had who pursue their dreams just as I do. Well, if you count singing at a low income diner as part of following my dreams in the slightest way possible, then yes. Bea and Jacob are into that singing path, like me and Tori. Believe or not, Jade is going after that broadway kind of lifestyle while Niall and Kyle aspire to become an actor/actress. Martin, or as we call him, Slick, is actually performing at decent venues with his dj ability. We're slowly, but surely getting where we want. Everyone, but me. Although, I don't mind singing in the diner. To think fame would ever get to me, scares me. So I decide to restrain myself from ever going too far.

After months and months of saving up for a Hawaii cruise trip, the eight of us finally managed to save enough for all of us to go and spend about a month in Hawaii. Praise the lord for travelocity.

~

"Everyone ready?" Jacob asked, turning on the engine already while Bea slipped his shades on for him.

The van erupted in loud cheers and chants, as we began our trip to the port. Excitement filled to my fingertips as I looked out the window after the cheers died down. Music played into my ears from my earphones, and I listened to my "pop chillout" playlist. Looking down at myself, I wore a light washed denim jacket, a white sleeveless turtle neck crop top, black ripped jeans with rips at the knee, black high ankle boots, and black vintage round circle sunglasses. I let my Y/HC down today, letting it fall down to my waist. This was one of my favorite outfits, showing the edgy side of me that I loved.

Several hours passed of me having to listen to Kylie's rant on how obnoxious Martin can get even though they're totally meant for each other to be frank. Have you seen the way they look at each other? Don't tell me that's nothing. The eight of us exited out of the van and grabbed our belongings which were stuffed in the back. We all started chanting "CRUISE CRUISE CRUISE" on the way, but died down when we entered the check in. I was the first to check in so I walked my way into the bathroom and began to prep myself in the mirror. Few minutes passed by, and sounds of loud footsteps and cheering could be heard. Shrugging it off, I knew it was probably just my group of friends acting like their usual selves. It wasn't before long till it died down, as I opened the bathroom door only to be scared by a presence. Taken aback, I dropped my passport as I looked into a pair of piercing green eyes. With dark long wavy hair, she widened her eyes at first but softly smiled as she looked down. I bent down to pick both of our passports that we had dropped, and handed it to her. Damn, she was stunning.