3 - Peter Pan

{Camila's POV}

The clock read '6:45'. It was about time for me to go down to the dining hall. Scanning myself in the mirror, I wore a white skin tight sleeveless dress that stopped a little bit above my knees. It wasn't super formal, so I let my hair down in waves as usual. As for my shoes, it was a pair of white basic heels. Peeking outside the bathroom, I watched as Y/N looked down out of the balcony as if she was looking at someone. She wore a burgundy cutout halter bandage dress that stopped at her knees, a pair of Steve Madden tan leather platform high heels, and a white clutch purse in her hand. A cream colored cardigan was sprawled on her bed. I found my eyes sliding down her back, and I mentally slapped myself for allowing myself to do such a thing.

"Hey Camila, meet my best friend, Tori!" She waved me over, just in time for me to look back up there and not down there.

I nodded in reply and walked over to where she was. I followed to where her finger pointed and saw a blonde short curly haired lady dressed in a short sleeve skin tight black dress that stopped at the knees. She looked oddly familiar, but I shook it off and waved at her.

"Y/N, we're all leaving now! I'll see you at the dining hall!" Tori exclaimed from a level below.

Y/N went back into the room leaving me to follow her back in. We decided to get going, so we began our descent in the elevator. A group of 4 teenagers walked in with us. They didn't seem to recognize me. Two of them were male and the two of them were female. There was one peculiar guy with short black hair who striked me as odd. He stepped in way too close to Y/N, I didn't like it. At all. I didn't bother with him as to hearing his group act so friendly with each other so I thought he was friendly as well. Although, Y/N had suddenly flinched. I watched as she stood frozen, her hand finding its way into mine. As I looked down at her hands, I noticed a bony pair of hands slowly sliding its way...oh my god.

"You pervert!" I screamed, causing the whole room to look my way.

The black haired guy suddenly raised both of his hands in the air and repeated his sorries about five hundred times until the elevator opened to the level we were at. The rest of his group apologized as well, but I still found him utterly disgusting. Ugh. Guys. Y/N thanked me soon after, ranting on how scared she was. She didn't speak up, but I would.

"I didn't want to ruin their first night at the cruise. They all sounded friendly..." She looked distant for a moment, but I didn't allow her as I slapped her on the arm.

"So you decide to put a group of stranger's happiness ahead of yours? Y/N..." I thought it was amazing how she could do that. For the good of others.

"I don't know Camila. It just happened." Y/N replied, releasing her hand from mine. Then, I had remembered that I shouldn't have done held her hand. Who knows who could be watching us?

The awkward tension has disappeared as we stumbled upon the dining hall we had. Y/N wandered away from me, not even saying a goodbye. It sort of hurt me, but it's whatever. I mean I do have the same room as her. I found my table with my family and the rest of the girl's families at the table as well. I found it funny how they had to combine two tables to ours. I sat myself in between Lauren and Sofi who seemed to be deep in a game called "rock paper scissors." They're so lame, I love them. They both groaned as I ruined their game. Sofi gave me a side hug as Lauren smirked with her eyes in Y/N's direction.

"So you guys came in together...I saw how she ditched you and how excitedly she ran into Mr.Blondie over there." Lauren pointed out to where a blonde quiffed guy was making Y/N laugh with two chopsticks up his mouth like a walrus.

Unintentionally biting my togue, Lauren had clearly took notice by the way she stood up and went over to their table.

"Lauren, no stop!" I whispered loudly as she continued her way over to Y/N's table.