2 - Camren who?

{Your POV}

I felt Camila release her hand from mine after Martin revealed my sexuality. I didn't mind. If she doesn't like who I am, then she doesn't. Or at least I thought I would. Right now though, I'm so bothered by her reaction. She seemed to be deep in thought, as if contemplating whether or not she should still be around me any longer. I don't know why, but I enjoy her company. Even though I've only known her for an hour or two.

"Oh." With a simple reply, Martin was out of the booth to leave the two of us alone.

"Well I'm not you know, gay. I'm actually just bi-sexual." I confessed, taking note of Camila's behavior.

"Right." She responded, seeming distant.

"Don't be so awkward, I mean... It's not like I like you or anything. We barely met and I don't t-" I began to mumble, losing track of what I really was going to say before getting cut off. Damn, that was so stupid. I do like her. Don't know if I like her that way or another, but I do like her. She's a nice girl.

"I have a boyfriend." She announced, tapping at the table with all ten fingertips.
Not once had she looked me in the eye since Martin. She shouldn't be worried if she has a boyfriend. In fact, I think she should be the opposite. It means that she doesn't have to feel awkward cause she's off limits. So why... It's just me being me.

"His name is Shawn. Uh, we uh...We've been dating for two months now, and uh..." She started to wander off again.

"Camila. I'm in a relationship too. Relax." I lied, trying to fight off the awkward silence.

"You do?" She questioned me, finally looking me in the eyes. Not helping. Especially with her pools of chocolate staring into mine.

"Yeah. Her name is-" Getting cut off again, I cursed inside my head for allowing such things.

"Kendall." A tall rather slim brunette stated, sliding into the booth that oddly attracted people.

Holy guacamole, I thought. There she was, Kylie's sister, sitting in front of me. I've never actually heard from her in what...3 years? 3 years ago...when we were 'together'. Well actually, we weren't really together. She kept our relationship a secret from others, and we never made it official. We'd just hide away from others in places no one would go and...you know. Then all of a sudden, she stopped talking to me. Her career in modeling had skyrocketed, leaving me in the dust. Leaving me in a dark period, it was then, had I realized she only used me for pleasure. Yet, I still loved her enough to not rat her out. Now she decides to crawl back into my life like it's nothing? Bu.llshit.

"Oh uh. I better get going Y/N. I need to catch up with my ba- friends. Friends. Friends , friends! Gotta love my friends!" Camila sang, backing up slowly until walking away at a moderately fast pace. So cute, I swear. Now to the matter at hand...

"Fuck off Kendall." I hissed, changing my expression in a second.

"It's nice hearing you say my name again Y/N. I missed you. A lot." Kendall insisted, placing her hand on top of mine although I retracted my hand from her grasp.

"It's the opposite for me. Like I said f-" Getting cut off again, I was about done with it inside of my head.

"I still love you. I've always have. I always will. Being away from you hurt me more than you can imagine." She affirmed, her eyes boring into mine.

"Oh I sure can imagine Justin screaming baby baby ooh Kendall. Save it." I scoffed at her attempt to try to bring me back.

"Y/N...Justin was just a way for me to get over you, but I couldn't. No one can replace you, why can't you just believe me?!" She choked now, causing me to flinch back a little. I've never seen Kendall so emotional over me. Over us. She was being honest, and I didn't like it.