32~ unheard chapter in life

Zoey's pov.

Ricky?

What was he doing here?

How did he find me?

I had puffy eyes from crying. I have lost Kian and he doesn't know I still love him. I can't live without him, but if I stay he won't live.

"Look before you say anything just answer me honestly, Did you leave because of Jack?" Ricky asked sadly. I choked for a second, but it was true. I nodded not knowing what to say. He sighed and he looked at me apologetically.

"Zoey, I know you have to do this to keep Kian alive but I don't think he can live without you. His life would be over if your not with him. I know you said for him to forget you but that's not possible!" Ricky says trying to convince me to do something.

I still was speechless and didn't know what to say so once again Ricky spoke. "You need to tell him the real reason why you left!" Ricky says sternly but still in a nice way. I was about to reply but once again I got interrupted but it wasn't Ricky.

"What's the real reason?"

I look behind Ricky and see Kian with his head popped out from the corner. Thank god that's all he heard. He also had puffy eyes and he looked exhausted. His hair was messed up and he was just a sad mess. My heart broke for the hundredth time that day to see him like this.

Ricky looked behind him then back at me. "You need to tell him the reason!" Ricky says and grabs both of our attention. I hit him as a warning to shut up. Kian crossed his arms and was staring at me. "So your going to tell me why my heart his breaking because of you?" Kian whispers but it was audible.

I raise my hand to my mouth trying to hold back the tears but I had to cry I couldn't keep it in, my heart was in too much pain. I turned my back to them so they couldn't see me. I felt a familiar pair of arms wrap around me trying to comfort me. I knew it wasn't Ricky so it had to be Kian.

But why would he after everything I did to him? A quick but depressing picture came into my mind and it immediately made me sure that Kian had to stay safe and away from me. It was Matt lying dead on the floor because of me.

That wasn't going to be Kian, I was going to keep him safe. If he found out that that was the reason he would convince me to stay and I can't do that. I pushed Kian away knowing that he couldn't come near me in case he got hurt or if Jack is watching.

A hurt and pained expression crossed his face but also determination. "Tell me what's going on!" Kian said in a demanding voice. I signed wondering if I should give in or not. Ricky gave me a look saying for me to and I knew that if I didn't tell Kian, Ricky would.

I sighed and motioned for them to come inside. Stacy had work so it was just me. We walked through the white clean hallway then into the large living room. I sat on a comfortable chair that I had been crying on just minutes before.

Kian and Ricky both sat on the leather couch. Ricky gave me a comforting look and nodded for me to start. I took a deep breath and decided to start with Jack then move onto everything else.

"Okay so Kian you remember Jack right? Abusive crazy ex boyfriend?" I say giving him a questioning look. He nods but I swear he winced at the word 'abusive'. He looked confused as to what this had to do with us.

"Okay well a while ago I had this boyfriend named Matt, I was getting threats from Jack saying that if I didn't leave Matt, Jack would kill him. Matt and I though it was just a joke and he was all talk. But I was wrong. I came home and found Matt lying on the ground with blood, bullet shots and a note saying how I should of left him."

A tear escapes my eyes but I quickly wipe it away and keep talking. "I was getting the same threats from Jack about you and this time I knew to listen. If you knew the reason you would of stopped me and he said you couldn't find out or you'd get hurt!" I cried as the end.

I sobbed into my hands at this whole situation. I heard footsteps and I smelt Kian's scent. I stood up to face him and I noticed he was crying as well. He embraced me into a hug and of course I hugged back. We cried into each others shoulder and I knew how much I missed Kian.

We pulled apart and he grabbed both sides of my face gently and looked straight into my eyes. "Zoey I can't live without you. Your my everything, I need you, we will find a way to get rid of Jack and we won't ever have to worry about him again. Just promise me you won't give up and we will sort this out because I love you!!" he says not breaking eye contact.

I thought about it. I obviously love Kian and I shouldn't give up. I had to fight for this relationship to work. I leaned in slightly but then soon went all in. I smashed my lips to his and he instantly kissed back.

Our lips moved I'm sync and it felt like a lifetime since I've felt his lips on mine. For a few seconds I felt happy, and all my problems were behind me. We pulled apart and it felt like the first time I've smiles in a while. "I love you to," I whisper.