5~car ride

Kian's pov.

We were in the middle of eating breakfast and we decided on going shopping and to the beach.

I looked over to Zoey and see her smile a bit I could tell something was wrong. Zoey, when I met her was quite shy but now she is really fun and sarcastic, sassy and everything I would want in a girl.

Look I don't like her but she is really good looking and has the best personality. Jc would kill me if I ever touched his sister.

Anyway after breakfast we clean up our plates and Xonner yells "OKAY GO GET DRESSED INTO SOMETHING TO WEAR SHOPPING AND STUFF FOR THE BEACH!!"

Damn could the boy yell. I run upstairs and Zoey followed and we walked into my room. I was sorta glad that she was sleeping in my room because for some reason I would have been jealous if it was someone else.

She grabs some clothes and I said that she will just get dressed in my bathroom and I nod.

I grab a plain blue button up shirt with some black skinny knee length jeans.i slip on my white converse and grab my favorite snap back. I wonder what Zoey will wear.

After a little while I hear the bathroom door and it open. I see Zoey standing in the doorway looking at me.

She was wearing a white shirt that said absolutely nothing to wear and some skinny jeans with black converse.

Although she is wearing normal clothes she still looks stunning like a model. She walks up to her bag and grabs our a awesome looking snap back.

I think we are quite similar we have the same style in clothes. We both walk down the stairs after grabbing stuff for the beach and see all the other guys except Ricky. 

What is taking him so long! Sam yells at him to hurry up. "It takes a while to make my hair look this Damn good." he walks out pointing at his hair with his hip poked out and his voice full of sass.

I chuckle and he comes downstairs and we all hope into the car and drive to the biggest shop in California. 

Zoey pov.

I was sitting next to Kian and I was looking at the window when someone tapped on my shoulder.

I turned my head to see Kian's crab face inches away from my face. I scream and jump back into the window.

Sorry that this one is so short but most of it got deleted😯