30~ Goodbye

*listen to the song*
Zoey's pov.

It was the next day and I was silently dying. I wanted to spend my last moments with Kian special and happy but I just couldn't bring myself to do that. Every moment I was with Kian I felt like breaking down and telling him everything.

I couldn't be near him anymore, I need to leave now. I hesitantly walk into the kitchen to try and get Kian out of the house. "Hey Ricky called and said he has to tell you something really important, he sounds like it's something you need to hear ASAP," I say thankful that my voice didn't crack.

He at first looked confused but then worried. I told him to hurry up and get over there. He grabbed his coat and gave me a quick kiss, my last kiss from him and he said he will be back soon hopefully. If that was going to be our last kiss I wanted to have more. I grab his face and lean in.

I smash my desperate lips onto his and passion fills our mouths along with his tounge;). He explores my mouth as my fingers pull at his hair. He moans and I couldn't help but get turned on. He pushes me up against a wall and grabs my face with two hands.

I loved this feeling, the feeling that only he could give me, it was love, passion and need. I pull away needing air but I needed him more. He smiles at me and I did the same back, a real one.

"We will continue this later babe," he whispers suductivly sending chills down my back. He winks and walks out the door with a smirk on his face. Oh I wish that would happen. As soon as I hear Kians car drive off I slid down the door and this time I didn't stop the tears.

I stood up still crying heavily. I wanted to crawl into a dark hole and cry but I have time to do that later, now I have to pack and leave. I ran upstairs and pull out two suitcases that would definitely fit everything.

I throw in all of my clothes, shoes, make up and jewelry in the first bag and it only took me 20 minutes because I was rushing and wasn't even folding anything. I zipped up the suitcase and I figured Kian would be with Ricky now.

Ricky was at the gym and the rest of the boys left giving us some time alone. The gym was a 20 minute drive so Kian is probably just about to find out that I was lying.

I had probably 30 minutes so I had to be quick. I snatched my last suitcase and put all my technology things in there along with all my caps and beanies. Lastly I grabbed a single photo frame. In it was Kian and I happiness clear on our faces. A single tear dripped onto it and I held it to my chest.

I held back the tears and pack the photo. I had 15 minutes till Kian would be back so I grabbed both my suitcases and carried them downstairs. I drop them at the door and I walk into the kitchen that I knew I was going to miss. I grabbed a pen and paper and began to write my goodbyes.

Dear boys

By the time you read this letter I will be gone, I'm sorry. I loved spending every minute with you guys, my brother and my boyfriend...ex now. Kian I know this is the shittiest way to break up with someone but it was the only way. You will understand one day.

To my brother

Jc, this isnt goodbye forever, family has to stick together and I'll hopefully see you soon. I don't have to tell you I love you because you already knew but just in case I love you. You are an amazing brother but of course sometimes you make me want to rip you eyes out. I love you, see you soon.

To Ricky
Where do I begin with you. You one of my best friends, you know everything about me and you have always been there for me when most people weren't. I need you to stay strong and remember that we will always be friends. I won't be able to see you anymore in case I run in with you know who. Goodbye :(

To Sam

You are amazing. I want you yo be there for Kian, I want you to do what I was supposed to do. And no you dirty motherfucker I didn't mean sexual. Comfort him when he is sad, be there for him when I'm not. You have got an amazing fragile heart and you can be easily hurt. Don't listen to the haters I know your struggling with that but you need to know that you are perfectly fine the way you are. Don't stop being you. Goodbye

To Conner
You are the most sarcastic and sassy bastard I've met and I mean that in a good way. You always make me laugh and you always light up the room. You shine out and just keep being yourself but damn I need to give you advice. 1. Get off of tumblr 2.When others got a hangover don't YELL! Your a party animal, stay wild :) Goodbye.

To Trevor

Damn boy you got them notes from above. You can tare the house down with your voice. If you keep singing I know you will make it far, just follow your dreams. I didn't really talk with you a whole lot and I'm sorry but I know we are friends. Keep shooting for the stars. Goodbye

To Kian
I honestly don't know where to start. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. You have been the best boyfriend, you treated me like a queen, you have always been there for me and I'm sorry it had to end like this. You will always be in my heart but I need you to forget about me. Move on find someone else you love, build a family and keep them close, you never know when they will leave. One day you will understand that I did this to protect you and this is the way it had to be. I love you with all my heart don't waste your tears on me I love you. Goodbye.

To O2L
You guys are amazing. I can tell your going to be big. I can already imagine everybody screaming O2L. I love all of you

A tear drops onto the paper straight next to were I finished. I meant everything I said and I hope this doesn't break anyone. I put the pen down and walk towards the door with my keys. I open the door and wheel my suitcases over into the car.

After I was all packed up I had only a few minutes to leave. I was leaving the O2L house, my friends, my lover, my memories, my happiness. I drove out onto the road and the tears began to fall.

~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys I hoped you like this one I'm actually pretty proud of it. Comment what you think and I'm sorry for it being late.

-Taylah