25~ long days

Hey sorry there is going to be a few little time lapse in this.

Zoey's pov.

I arrived at Lilly's house that she was staying at and I walked up to the door. Before I even got to the door it opened up revealing Lilly. She was wearing a black jumper that said 'YouTube' on it with some jeans and vans.

I haven't seen her in what seems like forever. We hugged tightly then separated after a minute or so. I only just noticed that she had her camera so she was doing a vlog. She explained that we were doing a video and then turned it off and she would start after we have made it.

She said she wanted to try and do a messy video but of course fun. After we went through a few ideas we decided we would go to the shops and buy different sauces and ask each other questions about ourselves and if they get it wrong they get a sauce tipped on them.

~Time lapse~

We just arrived back at Lilly's house and we had 8 different sauces. There was Mustard, Tomato, Barbecue, Sweet chilli, Black sauce, Mayonnaise, syrup and finally a simple White sauce.

Everything was set up and we took a seat on black stools. Lilly did her 'superwoman' introduction then I did mine. We explained the game and got started. "What was one of the onesies that I wore on tour?" Lilly asked while looking at me then the camera.

"unicorn onesie!" I shout because I knew the answer. She looked defeated and it was my turn to ask her a question. "What sort of pie did I throw into Justin Bieber's face on my tour?" I ask hoping she wouldn't know.

"Ohhh crap I remember this...!! Wasn't it a apple pie with whipped cream on top?" she says with her fingers crossed. I smirk and with that she knew she got it wrong. It was a blueberry pie with whipped cream.

Lilly hesitantly grabbed a piece of paper which would determine which sauce she would get tipped on her. She read it and she sighed. It was Mustard. I grabbed the 3 litre container filled with mustard and cover her in it.

~5 minutes later~

I was covered head to toe in mayonnaise, syrup, white sauce and to top it all off tomato sauce. Lilly had the other 4 sauces drenched on her whole body.

We just finished the video and I jumped in the shower washing off the sticky sauces. Lilly was in the other shower doing the same thing. I washed my hair 2 times and after 30 minutes I was clean.

Lilly asked if I wanted to stay over for a few hours and of course I agreed. We decided to go shopping for some new clothes that we didn't need.

I texted the boys saying I'd be coming home late and they were fine with it. Lilly and I jumped into the car after we had gotten dressed and we drove to the shopping Centre.

~After shopping for 2 hours~

I walked into the O2l house with heaps of bags. It was 6 at night and I only just arrived back. I bought 5 pairs of pants, 5 different shirt, 2 jumpers, 1 pair of shoes, 2 snap caps and a new phone case.

Kian, Jc, Conner, Ricky and Sam walked up to me and said there hellos and Kian kissed me on the forehead. I put away everything I bought and I saw that the boys were just eating dinner. I had already eaten.

I was quiet tired and I was getting up early to set up for Jc's party. I yawned and told the boys I was going to bed. They all said their goodnights and I walked tiredly up the stairs and changed into my pajamas.

I brushed my hair, my teeth and jumped into bed. I grabbed my phone and placed it on charge and decided to just go on it until I fall asleep. It didn't take me long until I felt my eyes get heavy. I turned off my phone and placed it on the side of my bed and closed my eyes only to fall asleep with a big day ahead of me.