Chapter 25

"Who's that?" I say out of concern to why Michael would say for Luke to go answer the door.

"Um... I don't know." He says as he puts up his index finger up, signaling that he is going to see whats going on.

As he goes down the stairs, loud whispers can be heard from below. Obviously something serious is up, and I'm about to get my pregnant fat ass up to go see.

As I tip toe to the center of the stairs, I decide to stay unseen and just inspect.

My mouth drops as I hear an unfamiliar girls voice.

"Hey babe." The girls voice says.

Um, I'm sorry, I don't fucking think so.

I peek down stairs to see some blonde haired bitch with her arms wrapped MY boyfriend, and calling him babe.

Yeah no. It's bad enough that I even know about her, even worse that she's in my house and I am trying my best to not go down there and slap her.

I continue to peek down from the staircase.

"Vanessa, your not really my girlfriend, okay? So do me a favor and stop acting like it. I am perfectly happy with the women I'm in love with upstairs." He says moving her arms back away from around his neck.

A smile unknowingly forms on my face as I hear him say how he's in love with me.

"Well, keep messing with her, then your gonna get in lots of trouble," she says in a bitchy tone. "They set us up for a reason, babe." She says winking, then walking out of the house.

Luke rolls his eyes, then heads back upstairs, until he stops to see me quietly sitting on the steps with a huge grin on my face.

Luke smiles and takes a breath of relief to see me smiling.

"Why are you smiling?" He lifts one eyebrow up.

"Because I heard everything." I laugh. "I mean I was about this close to going down there to pull her hair and drag her the hell out of here." I say lifting my fingers up, leaving them about a centimeter apart. "But seems like you had everything under control." I smirk.

"I always do have everything in control." He wiggles his eyebrows.

"Your a trip." I say rolling my eyes.

He walks up the steps closer to me and grabs my hand, helping me up.

"I love you. And no matter what happens, I am always going to love you. You could HATE me, and I would still love you more than any one else. Because your my world. And what's life without a world? Absolutely nothing. I couldnt live without you. Your my oxygen. You keep me breathing everyday. Your my sunshine. You keep me happy everyday. Your the best thing that's ever happened to me. And no other women can come into my life and try to change that." He says grabbing my cheeks, then placing a soft kiss on my forehead.

Obviously being pregnant emotions are kicking in left and right, and tears just fall out from my eyes.

"I love you too." I say as I wrap my arms around his neck for comfort.

"Awwww!" I turn and hear the boys say, looking up at us from the bottom of the stairs.

"That was the cutest thing I have ever heard." Michael says wiping an imaginary tear.

"I know! Who knew Luke could speak all lovey dovey?" Ashton says.

Luke squints at the boys. "Where y'all right there the whole time?" He says placing one hand on his hip , going into sassy mode.

The boys all look at each other and shrug. I start laughing and Luke's face suddenly relaxes.

"Come on Luke." I say grabbing his hand and walk upstairs.
-------------------------------------------------------
It's about 3:30 in the morning. I don't know what the hell is going on but the pain I'm feeling is unbearable.

I carefully remove Luke's arm from around my stomach and wobble to the bathroom in so much pain, but I try not to whimper or cry loud, Luke has been going through enough stress and the last thing he needs is to be woken up.

No, no, no.

My heart drops as I look down to pooling blood.

Please, please no.

I can't hold back. I start screaming from shock as Luke runs into the bathroom, looking just as shocked as I.

He runs over and picks me up as I start crying even more. I have never been through this. And I don't know what is happening. But I know it's not good.

He runs to the car as I tighten my grip around his neck even more. I needed him.

He places me in the back seat so I could lay down. I must of been screaming so loud the whole city could hear me.

We eventually arrive to the hospital and once again Luke hurriedly picks me up and runs me into the building.

Everything goes mute as all I see is running nurses, placing me on a stretcher and rushing me to a room.

I feel weak as the room gets darker. I'm out.
--------------------------------
My eyes adjust from seeing nothing but a blur as I turn over to see Luke.

His eyes were red. As if not getting any sleep, or crying.

He's speaking to a doctor, the doctor whispers, "I'm so sorry." And disappears.