Chapter 11

Before I know it, Friday is here.

Luke has been sleeping at my apartment the last few days, which I don't mind, considering he lives right next door.

We decide to start getting ready, since we dated for 3 years before this, it wasn't a big deal to change in front of each other.

I turn on my curling iron, and do my makeup a bit more fancier since this is a nice dinner. I wear foundation, a light smoky eye, a thin layer of black eyeliner, and generous coats of mascara. I glide on my red lip stick and walk into my room.

I go and find my tight-fitting white dress, that cuts off a few inches above the knee, and 2 inch straps that wrap around my shoulders. I slip on my black heels and walk into the kitchen to find Luke in a black tuxedo and a rose bouquet.

I smile dearly and he walks towards me, handing the flowers to me and kissing me on the cheek.

"Thank you Luke," I say quickly pecking him on the lips. "I didn't even notice you left!" I laugh.

Luke playfully rolls his eyes and smirks.

"So are you ready?" Luke asks.

"Yea, let me grab my purse real quick." I say rushing into my room and packing mints, lip stick, a mini perfume, and other essentials.

I grab my keys and run back to the door.

"There's no way I'm riding a motorcycle in this dress," I laugh. "We're taking my car." I say while motioning my keys in front of Luke's face.

"Fine," Luke laughs "But I'm driving!" He says while snatching the keys and jumping in the front seat.

I playfully roll my eyes and sit in the passengers seat.

On the way there, Luke plays a song him and the boys had written recently.

It was called 'Amnesia'.

The song nearly brought tears to my eyes, he must of written it while we weren't together.

I wish that I could wake up with Amnesia
And forget about these stupid little things
Like the way it felt to fall asleep next to you
And the memory's I never can escape
Because I'm not fine at all.

The song touched my heart, making me sure he felt the same misery I felt while we were apart.

He looks over at me while the tears in my eyes try to escape. He places his hand on my thigh and caresses it with his thumb.

"I love it." I say.

Luke looks over to me and smiles, kissing me on the cheek while at a red light.

Once we finally arrive at the restaurant, Luke rushes over to open my door for me before I could. I grab his face, kiss him and smile. He grabs my hand and we enter the restaurant.

We greet everyone and take our seats, that were reserved for us by Maddie and Calum.

The dinner went well, and everyone had a good time.

Once the night was over, we say our goodbyes to everyone and make plans for the next get-together.

We get in the car and pull out of the parking lot.

Luke turns up the radio loud and we were singing lyrics to our favorite songs,it was magical.

Until, it all quickly went crashing down, once I woke up in a hospital, with stitches, cuts, and needles stuck in me, looking over to spot Luke in a chair sleeping.