Chapter Thirty-three

Start from the beginning

"I'll be out in like a minute." I said and he nodded as he went into the boys' restroom.

I walked into the bathroom and then pulled my dress down a bit. I brushed my hair out with my hands and then a girl walked in.

"Hi." She said and smiled sweetly at me. I smiled back and she pushed me into a stall.

"Oh, uh, this is kind of weird." I said and she hummed. It was as if she hadn't just pushed me into a stall and trapped me inside of it.

"Is it? I don't think so." She said and I gulped as my heart began to race in the wrong way. I felt afraid and sick as she set her hands on my hips. "You're really pretty you know."

"Y-Yeah, thanks." I said, finding the compliment more frightening and alarming rather than cute. "Can you uh maybe just like let me leave?"

"Why? Do you not like me?"

"I-I don't know you." I said and I nearly blacked out as she slid her hands down. "Let me go please."

"Why? We're having fun." She pouted and I pushed her away a bit, not really wanting to hurt her. "Come on love, it's just a little fun."

"I-I don't like fun." I said and the bell rang. "Please, I need to get to class." I said but she shook her head as she pinned my hands above my head.

She pressed her lips against my neck and when I spoke a little too loudly, she put her hand over my mouth. "Not so loud Katelyn." She taunted and sucked on my neck.

Tears sprung to my eyes and my heart raced faster. It was happening again. Someone was touching me without my consent. This time it was a girl who was probably a little bit older than me.

Her hand slipped under my dress and I nearly cried out as her fingers played with the waistline of my underwear. It didn't feel right. It made me feel disgusting, especially when her fingers dipped under it and pulled them down slightly.

"Get to class young man."

"I'm waiting for my friend. She hasn't came out yet." I heard Nick say and my eyes snapped open ad I realized that he was still here. "I think she died while taking a dump."

"Stupid kids." Some girl mumbled and she knocked on the stall. The force of it caused the door to open and it knocked the girl on the head. "What is going on here?"

I squeezed out of the bathroom and then ran to Nick, immediately hugging him. "Holy shit, what happened booboo?" He asked as I broke down crying. "What's wrong? Period? Did you gain weight? Did your phone fall in the toilet?"

I shook my head and the woman cleared her throat. "Miss Clifford, principal's office now. Nick, get to-"

"You must he tripping if you think I'm letting my girl run off into the office while she's crying. Clearly, you don't know me. So I'm coming and someone is going to write me a pass." Nick said and I sniffled.

"Very well. It's your education, not mine. Come on." The woman said and Nick kept his arm around me as we went to the office.

-

"So, you're telling me, that a girl molested you?" Michael asked and I nodded embarrassed as the principal looked at us.

"My daughter would never do such a thing." The woman protested. "She is well aware the sexual engagement between two women is wrong. Katelyn is lying."

"This bitch-"

"Nick, remember that you are only here so Katelyn doesn't have an anxiety attack. Although the matter at hand does not concern you, I have many more reasons to expell you too." The principal said and I nudged him as I shook my head.

"I'm just saying, I've known Katelyn for awhile now, two weeks. No matter what, she could never lie to someone. Maybe joke around, but never lie. Something like this isn't a joke, and why would she be crying so hard if she was lying? Why would she have this hickey if it didn't happen?"

"Maybe you did it." The girls father said and Michael pulled me close to him. "Maybe this young man is the one who touched her."

"Ha, funny. Last I checked, I was into dudes." Nick said as he snorted. "Katelyn's innocent and this chick clearly raped her in the bathroom. Case dismissed."

"Our daughter would never."

"Then please explain the fact that she explains found inside of a stall with my baby girl inside of it crying? Explain. I want to hear it." Michael said and I looked down. "This hickey is new, it's easy to tell. Stop playing victim here when clearly your child touched mine inappropriately against her will."

"It wasn't against her will-"

"You-You put your hand over my mouth and wouldn't l-let me leave." I stuttered out and flinched slightly as she rolled her eyes.

"See?" Michael said angrily. "She clearly just admitted to touching Katelyn, regardless of the circumstances, sexual activities and advances are not permitted on campus, I read that booklet, I know. So regardless, you're screwed."

"What would you know? You're a child yourself." The mother said and stuck her nose up in the air.

"I clearly know more than you if I can realize that your daughter isn't some saint and that those clothes are not made by Gucci. You just put the tag and ironed on the symbol." Michael said and Nick snickered.

"Katelyn? Did she or did she not inappropriately touch you inside of the bathroom stall?" The principal asked me and everyone in the room looked at me.

My heart raced faster and I looked at them all. My mind went blanket and my breathing grew quicker.

"I-I-" I struggled to say. I couldn't speak. I felt like my lungs were about to burst and all the words got caught up in my throat.

"Katelyn? Breathe love." Michael said and I looked at him. "Come on, let's step outside. It's okay." Michael said and he quickly took me outside.

I clung to him and he rubbed my back. "I'm so sorry you had to go through something like that again. I'm so sorry." He said and I shook my head.

"Come here." He said and pulled me into a hug. "It'll be okay love. I promise that it will be. We'll get that girl expelled and she won't be there to bother you okay? Sexual assult is punishable by expulsion." He told me and I nodded.

I cried into his shirt and he rubbed my back. "So she touched you then?" He asked and I sniffled. "Yes or no princess, did she touch you? Did she attempt to?"

"She-She-She tried like, pulling my underwear down." I said and he hummed. "She also gave me th-this-s h-hickey."

"This always happens." He sighed and I nodded. This is the third time someone has touched me in a way I didn't like. "Look, we'll get her expelled and we'll go home and relax. If you want, you can bag on that drum set of Ashton's."

I nodded and rubbed my eyes. "Girls, no pictures." Michael said and he pulled me close. "Katelyn and I are not in the mood, I'm terribly sorry. Please leave us alone."

Michael took me back inside of the building and the principal was talking to the parents. "I refuse to have your daughter as a student here at my school if she will continue to sexually assult her peers."

"You don't even know for sure-"

"She did." I said and the couple looked at me. I nodded and the girl rolled her eyes before pulling her phone out.

"Next time wear a longer dress."

"Next time I hope you get knocked out by a door slamming you in the head." I snapped, not in the mood to be around this school, or her for that matter.

I just wanted to go to the house and playing music with Michael to get my mind off of today.

-

Question of the chapter:

-Who thinks Michael is fully capable of being a legal guardian?

Author's answer:

-I think so myself.

Reader's answer:

-