Chapter Twenty-one

Katelyn's point of view

"Michael!" I yelled and I literally fell into the house. I huffed as I hit the floor and then I heard laughter. "Calum?"

"What did she do to you?' Calum asked and I heard more laughter. "Shit, what's in all those bags?"

"Never go shopping with Bryana!"

"She buys a lot of things when she goes shopping." Ashton said and I heard a feminine laughed from behind me. "She doesn't go out often though."

"You'll live." Bryana said and someone helped me up. "Who's this?" She asked and I looked up to see pink hair and hazel eyes.

"Jacob," I said and he smiled. "Don't you work today?" I asked him and he shook his head as I told up.

"I did but Kaleb took my job. He said he needed the extra money so he's taking today and tomorrow. He dropped me off and Michael said I could stay over since tomorrow is Friday." He said and I nodded.

"That's Jacob?" Bryana asked and I nodded as he took some of my bags from me. "I'm Bryana, Ashton's girlfriend and the other psychotic mum alongside Calum."

"I know who you are, my friend follows you on Instagram and Twitter." He said and she smiled. "Sorry Ash, might not have been the information you wanted to hear."

"It's fine because I have a surprise for Bry, why do you think Calum is over here?" Ashton said and I groaned.

"You two need to chill before she becomes an actual mother." I said and they laughed as the two blushed a bit. "Anyways, thank you so much Bryana. Today was amazing." I said and she nodded.

"Anytime love." She said and nodded. "I guess me and Ashton will be off then. Bye guys, nice meeting you Jacob." She said and they waved.

"Bye." Jacob said and smiled politely. The two left and I looked at the four guys leftover. "Guess who's becoming the next model?"

"Exactly. Now get up there and start showing us what you bought so I know whether or not I need to yell at her." Luke said and I looked at them.

"I can't model everything you know." I said and they all looked at each other. "I can model most of it though." I said and nodded.

"You went underwear shopping with her? Seriously?" Calum asked and I blushed. "No wait, she dragged you in there and made you try things on and buy them?"

"Yes, you are correct." I said and laughed. "Come on, I'll show you what I bought."

-

"Well, that was a lot. Those were actually nice and age appropriate... to an extent." Michael muttered and I laughed.

"It wasn't that bad Michael!" I said, motioning to the shirt she bought me. "It's under my ribcage at least."

"True." Calum said and nodded. "Come on man, give Bryana credit. This is weird but Katelyn's a slim girl with a nice body, you can't blame Bryana for wanting her to show it off."

"That was weird Calum, please don't ever say that again." Luke said and nodded. "That was disturbing in a way."

"Flattering to me." I said and shrugged. "Bryana said I should wear it only if I have pants on and a jacket, if it makes you feel better."

"Makes me feel better." Jacob added and I laughed. "I'm with Michael on this, but Calum has a point man. Girls either help each other or tear each other down. Bryana obviously wanted her to be more confident."

"Luke, you're on my side right?" Michael asked I looked at him. I pulled the puppy dog face and Luke looked at Michael.

"As long as you wear pants and a jacket with it, it's fine by me." Luke said and I cheered. "Come on Mikey, stop pouting."