Chapter Eighteen

-Don't hate me for what happens in this-

Katelyn's point of view

"Ash, someone's at the door." I said and he looked at me. "I'll get it if you want me to." I told him and he nodded.

"Please? I'm about to start cooking breakfast."

I nodded and got off of his counter. I went to the front door and opened it as I rubbed my eye. I looked and it was a really, really beautiful girl with long blonde hair and a really nice figure.

"Hi! Is Ashton home?" She asked and I nodded. I let her in and then closed the door. "You must be Katelyn. Ashton has told me a lot about you."

"Yeah? Good things I hope." I said and she nodded. "He talked about you last night when we were in the basement, I'm glad to finally meet you."

"This may be a bit inappropriate, but do you have shorts under that shirt? I know it's Ashton's but it's not the longest shirt." She asked me and I nodded.

"He said you left a pair and that I could borrow them. I just tightened them a bit with the strings and yeah. I hope you're not mad." I said and she shook her head.

"Of course not! I have millions of pairs of shorts." She told me and I nodded. "Where is Ashton?" She asked as we walked more into the house.

"He's in the kitchen cooking breakfast because Calum is still asleep and I'm the guest so I can't do it." I told her and she nodded. "Wait, what's your name?"

"Bryana." She said and smiled brightly at me. I nodded and we went to the kitchen. I took my seat on the counter and Bryana raised a finger up to her lips.

I nodded and Ashton looked at me. "Who was i-"

Bryana jumped on his back and I giggled as he immediately stopped whisking the eggs and held on to her. She kissed his cheek and Ashton smiled brightly. "Hey baby, I thought you had a shoot to do?" Ashton said.

"I did, but the photographer had some issues and the wrong set came in. So, I'm free." She said and Ashton laughed. "You gonna cook me breakfast too?"

"Now that you're here? Of course I am." He said and smiled. "You've met Katelyn already so no need for introductions, right?"

"Nah, we're good." She said and smiled at me. "I've seen pictures of you and stuff and let me tell you, we have to go shopping one day. Your style is adorable."

"Thank you." I said and blushed a bit. There was another knock on the door and I got down. "I'll get it. It gives you like a few minutes to make-out."

"Just get the door Kate." Ashton said as he laughed. I nodded and then went to the door. I opened it and Luke stood there, a pale blue bag in his hand.

"Hey love, I got you something." He said and I looked at him. "Things have been really rough lately and I didn't think it'd be like this before and I'm sorry. So much drama and stuff is happening."

"It's fine, I love spending time with Ashton and Calum." I said and he took something out of the bag. "You don't have to buy me anything, I don't need any gifts."

"Come on, I spent a lot of money on this because I thought it was cute and you'd like it. Can you at least look at it?" He asked me, laughing a bit.

"Okay." I said and took the case from him. I opened it and then saw a really pretty silver necklace with a little music note at the bottom. "I looked at it, there." I said and handed it back.

"Come on, it's cute no?" He asked and I nodded. "Let me put it on you. It's like an apology gift for all the drama you don't deserve to be in the midst of." He told me.