Chapter Thirty-six

Katelyn's point of view

"Babe," someone said and I hummed. "Come on, you gotta get up love." Jacob told me and I shook my head.

"No I don't." I grumbled and he huffed. He got into my bed and I whined. "No kisses, I have morning breath."

"I know, that's why I'm not trying." He told me as he pulled me close to him. "Cuddling doesn't involve kisses."

"Mhm." I hummed sleepily and he buried his face into my neck. "Your hand is cold." I mumbled to him since it was on my bare stomach.

"Just like my heart."

"Your heart can't be that cold if you nearly cried when you saw me." I said sassily and he chuckled. "Why do I need to get up?"

"Michael needs to take you somewhere in like thirty minutes. While you two are out, me and Luke are leaving aswell." He told me and I nodded.

"Leave so I can get dressed." I said and he nodded. "Make me hot chocolate please?" I asked him and he chuckled.

"I wanted some anyways." He said and pressed a kiss to my cheek. "Get dressed. I'll go make the hot chocolate."

"Thank you." I said and he nodded. He got out of my bed and I yawned, sitting up and rubbing my eye.

I stood up and went to my bathroom, stumbling slightly since my legs were asleep still. I washed my face and then grabbed my brush, brushing my hair out quickly.

I grabbed my maroon beanie since all my hats were in a shelf above the sink, and put it on. I left my bathroom and then pulled my leggings off.

I looked at my white bra and shrugged. Wearing it one more day can't hurt. I mean, I put it on yeaterday morning.

I went to my closet and then grabbed my maroon skinny jeans. I pulled them on and then sat on my bed to pull some socks on.

I grabbed my heeled ankle boots and then laced them on before I stood up. I went to my closet and grabbed a white knitted sweater, pulling it on. I fixed my beanie and hair again and then put a simple black choker in before fixing my make-up.

After I finished my dark red lipstick, my final touch, I grabbed my phone and then put it in my pocket. I closed the tube and then put it back in its case, only to put it back into my desk drawer.

I walked downstairs and saw Michael and Luke on the couch. "Are you ready?" Michael asked and I nodded. "Okay, I'll go get dressed now. I'll be down in like, ten minutes." He told me and I nodded.

"Okay." I said and then went into the kitchen. I looked at Jacob and he smiled as he mixed a mug. "You're the best." I said as he handed it to me.

"Of course I am." He said and chuckled. I took a small sip of the hot drink and then set it down. "So, if you want a little heads up on where you may be going, just know, I heard them talking about Christmas."

"Christmas shopping?" I said and he shrugged. "I have an idea. If we aren't going Christmas shopping then I'm carrying around a big purse just to hold it." I said and then went back upstairs quickly.

I grabbed my purse and took my school supplies out of it. I grabbed my wallet and unzipped it, seeing the four hundred dollars in there.

How did I get that extra hundred? Let's say I don't spend all the money Michael gives me when I go to the mall with Nick.

I put my wallet in my purse and then put it over my shoulder. I went downstairs and then back into the kitchen.

"Come here, I'm cold." Jacob said and I went up to him. I gave him a hug and he chuckled. "You smell good."