After that she begged to do my makeup (since she expected to take at least two hours with hair and make up and only killed an hour), and after much arguing I agreed to let her, but I made her promise she would do the bare minimum and she eagerly agreed. She ended up doing a thin coat of foundation and winged liquid eyeliner. She knew I would put eyeliner on the bottom of my eyes so she wasn't concerned with that. Around two Mom and Dad came in to help her start changing into her dress and Jackie shook her hands nervously when she was finally in the dress,

"You look stunning," I said, smiling at her. She smiled and sniffled and I noticed she was trying not to cry,

"Hey hey, sweetheart why are you crying?" Mom asked, and Jackie tried to laugh,

"I've just been waiting for this day for so long..." She said happily. I pulled out a small box from the drawer, handing it to her,

"What's this?" She asked, opening it. Inside was my charm bracelete that I hardly ever took off and she smiled,

"Something borrowed?" She asked and I smiled, nodding. She hugged me tightly and I put it on her. She smiled and Dad handed her a box that was also wrapped and she smiled,

"What's this?" He grinned and rolled his eyes,

"Well open it." She grinned and opened it, and it was a set of diamond earrings and a necklace. She hugged Mom and Dad tightly, and they kissed her head,

"The earrings are new, but I wore that necklace when I married your father."

She smiled and hugged them both again, and Hannah came in from her car carrying a box, and she smiled knowingly at me. Knowing to complete the little tradition she just needed something blue, I'd sent away her old cowboy boots from when she was in her teens to get redone with leather and have the blue fabric replaced with leather so it would last longer. She opened them and then she started crying. She had absolutely loved those boots and she was pissed when Mom made her throw them out. Or so she thought.

"Thank you so much," She said before eagerly pulling them on, "They still fit perfectly..."

She hugged me tightly before Dad checked his watch and sent Mom to her seat and Hannah to where she would be to capture the moment. Once everyone was in their seats I could hear the music begin to faintly play. Jackie took my dad's arm and nodded at me, so I started walking. I had my hair half up and half down, the bottom half left wavy. I saw Seth go wide eyed when he saw me before winking at me. I grinned and looked down, taking my spot beside where Jackie would stand. I saw Mom sitting in the front row with Bailey in her lap and I grinned at her, she looked so pretty in her dress.

The music got louder as Jackie and Dad got closer and Zach's mouth dropped open as she started to walk down the path of petals that lead her to him. He grinned and wiped his eyes quickly, saying something quietly to Seth who grinned in return. When she got close enough Zach stepped forward and took her hand in his. I'd never seen Zach this happy and I knew that this was the best thing that's ever happened to him.

*****

The ceremony was stunning. It was beautiful and it brought tears to everyone's eyes. Their vows to each other brought tears to everyone's eyes and everyone cheered loudly when they shared their first kiss as a married couple. Everyone began to move over to where the tables were set up for guests to help themselves to food. Jackie and Zach went around and thanked everyone for coming, and Seth and I sat at the wedding party table, along with Mom and Dad for the time being.

"You look stunning," Seth said into my ear, and I blushed and rested my hand on his cheek as he pulled away and I kissed him softly,

"You look so handsome all dressed up," I said jokingly and he laughed. He picked Bailey out of her carrier and kissed her head,

"And you looked gorgeous princess!" He cooed, and she grinned.

Jackie and Zach came over and hugged us both as well as our parents.

"Thank you both for everything." When we finished hugging Zach smiled,

"We're going to get some food now, you'd better follow us before the guests stampede the food table." We nodded and started making our way over to the table. I held Bailey and Seth made us both a plate and I appreciated that he put the same amount on both plates, even though I probably wouldn't eat it all.

We sat back at the table and started eating, and it was quiet while everyone ate. We had country music playing even though the only couple dancing was Uncle Hank and Aunt Julia.

"This is amazing Mom," Jackie said, being mindful not to spill anything on her dress. Mom smiled and I ate after I finished feeding Bailey. Seth was almost done so he sat her in his lap and held her while he finished so I could eat.

Jackie and Zach had their first dance to "I Don't Dance" By Lee Brice, and Zach wrapped his arms around her and they danced slowly to it. At the end of the song they shared a passionate kiss and everyone cheered. The next dance was the parents dance and Zach went to sit down as Dad got up to dance with Jackie. Mom smiled and walked over to him, taking his hand,

"Is it okay if we have this dance Zach?" Zach looked up at her with tear filled eyes and he nodded, standing and going over to the dance floor with my mom. The crowd went quiet and watched Jackie dance with Dad and Zach dance with mom. The next dance Zach and Jackie wanted Seth and I to dance with them and we danced to "And Then Some" By Dallas Smith. Seth rested his arms on my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He kissed my head softly and I was glad that he was comfortable showing this type of affection in front of most of the town. Later that night everyone was exhausted and Jackie and Zach went around and said thank you to everyone for coming before they each got on their horses' back and rode down the gravel driveway to their house.

A lot of the guests stayed late and just danced to some upbeat songs, and I was talking with Hannah when I felt a hand snake around my waist and lips pressed to my head. Seth smiled warmly at Hannah but waited to say anything so he didn't interrupt our conversation. Hannah gave me a plastic Baggie with a couple of hairs in it,

"I found it on his brush... I hope that's enough Charlie." I nodded and Seth took it, sliding it into his pocket. He wasn't too comfortable with the idea of me testing Bailey's DNA but he figured he wasn't really in a position to question it.

She went back to where her son was munching on dessert and Seth took my hand and lead me out to the dance floor. He wrapped his arms around me and brought me close, and I rested my head on his chest.

"Did you have fun today?" He asked softly, tilting his head down so his mouth was next to my ear. I nodded, turning my head to kiss him softly.

"I... I really like you... So much." He whispered against my lips. I grinned and kissed him again,

"I like you too Seth. Everything has been amazing lately..." He winked and kissed my head again.

"Shall we get heading home?" He asked, kissing me again. I giggled and nodded, and we got Bailey from Mom and Dad before saying goodnight and we went home, hand in hand.

Thank you everyone for reading! The picture above is a collage of all of the details for Jackie's wedding!