The Kanima-231-2 No Jackson, Run, Wait

**A/N: Only read this if you chose not to kiss Jackson at the party, run from the Kanima and wait for help. If you didn't choose this, go back to "The Kanima-23-20-1 Don't Kiss Jackson Then Run" -Talia571**

You don't want to anger the Kanima further, so you decide to wait for someone to help you out. You look around at the dancing people, they take no notice of you. How could they not notice someone bleeding out on the floor? You ask yourself. Black spots cloud your vision. You know you're dying. Someone will notice.

It has been a few minutes. You're weakening by the second. Your vision is almost entirely black. You know you waited too long. You can hear Stiles and Scott calling your name frantically but you know it's too late. Jackson killed you, this is where you die. A single tear slides down your cheek as you realize your death is inevitable, and close. Your eyes close, moistened by your tears and you slip into permanent unconsciousness as Stiles and Scott finally reach you.

**There is no further choice from here. You have died. This is the end of your story. To play again, go back to "The Meeting-1" I hope you enjoyed Teen Wolf Scenario Game! -Talia571**