The Kanima-210-1 Stiles, Run, Help

**A/N: Only read this if you chose to kiss Stiles at the party, run from the Kanima then call out for help. If you didn't choose this, go back to "The Kanima-21-1-1 Kiss Stiles Then Run" -Talia571**

You take a risk. You know you have to call out for help. You strain your voice, trying to yell but it is difficult because you are weakened by blood loss.

"Help! Scott! Stiles! Derek!" You call out any name of someone you know. You keep calling out, not sure if they can hear you. You are extremely close to unconsciousness. You decide to give it one last try.

"HEEEEELLLLPPPPPPP! SOMEBODY HELP ME!" You shriek as loud as your weakened body allows.

As you are about to close your eyes, accepting defeat and death, three pairs of feet come running towards you. You can hear Stiles scream your name.

"What do we do?" He panics.

"She will die. She won't survive these wounds. There's only one way to give her a chance at survival, but the chance is slim." You recognize Derek's voice.

"What?" Scott and Stiles say in unison.

"The bite." Derek responds. Bite? You don't think too much about what he said, you struggle to hold on to the little bit of life left in you. "It's risk-"

"Do it." You cough. Stiles places his hand on yours. Even though you had just met today, and shared just one kiss at a party, you find his touch comforting. You can feel Derek sink his teeth into your flesh.

"Take her to Deaton." Is the last thing you hear before you pass out.

**There is no further choice from here. There is a second book-Teen Wolf Scenario Game: Howling. You will go to TWSG: Howling (The Aftermath-11 Stiles)**